Pink and white

Pink and white

Sleep
Jun 16, 2023
Good afternoon or good morning, I don't know when you'll read this, but I hope you are doing well. This is my first post in these places...

Currently, I am 20 years old, and my life, as far as I can remember, has been filled with sadness. So many things have hurt me deeply, and they continue to do so. I only try to be happy, but I live in constant depression. The mistakes I have made over this time gnaw at me, and childhood traumas keep coming back again and again. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand on my feet and stay alive.

(I'm sorry for so much text, I have nowhere else to vent, I no longer want to bother

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: juliano2001, lonelywander, Sannti and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome! Venting is just fine feel free to vent as much as you want! I hope it will help you to find some relief!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pink and white
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Welcome! i made a lot of mistakes but with good intetion, unfortunaly this ruined my life trauma too so i know how you feel

I hope you can find peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really dreadful what you've been through, existence is certainly too cruel and I find it awful how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own, it must be tiring being trapped in that situation but anyway best wishes.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Welcome to the forum, good afternoon or good morning to you too.I'm sorry you had to go through this but you've found the right place for a solution to your problems. I'm sorry you have to go through all these struggles. As someone who had a bad childhood, i feel for you. I hope you find peace someday, i send you my best regards. And its alright, your text wasn't too long and its alright to vent, the SS community cares about everyone so its alright to vent here. We will do the best we can to help.