Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
First of all, I'm really tired we live in an area when people have forgotten what privacy is.
You can't say anything to anyone without them repeating it. Why are they doing it?
I wouldn't do that instinctively.

But the main point of my thread is the following : I feel bad for other people.
I don't want to depress non suicidal people with my problems.
You know, it's related to my empathy.

I don't want to depress spiritual people with my pessimistic view of life either.
I want them to keep faith if it helps them live.
I feel I'm responsible for other people's misery when I'm talking.

The thing is, it's difficult faking feelings and beliefs.
Playing another role is such a hard game...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, NasiGoreng, ClownMe and 13 others
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
I think being smart and empathetic is a hard life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: medjooled11, NasiGoreng, Dead Meat and 3 others
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
I think being smart and empathetic is a hard life.

Well I don't know if I'm smart but I'm definitely empathetic and it's not easy, thank you.

Let's try to cope with it...

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: NasiGoreng, Dead Meat and Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is tiring putting on an act around others. I wish we lived in a world where we could talk openly about suicide and then just be allowed to exit peacefully, but suicide is so stigmatised. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Pluto, Dead Meat and Amumu
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
It is why I keep myself recluse and I think my death will be the best thing for me and everyone i care about. I am an anamoly, no one should look into my life story and think to themsleves thats how life is supposed to be because it isnt. I am just the exception to the rule otherwise all is good

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
It is tiring putting on an act around others. I wish we lived in a world where we could talk openly about suicide and then just be allowed to exit peacefully, but suicide is so stigmatised. I wish you the best.

You're absolutely right, it sums up my thoughts. But with modern medicine people are so incredibly afraid of death so we'll never be able to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
It is why I keep myself recluse and I think my death will be the best thing for me and everyone i care about. I am an anamoly, no one should look into my life story and think to themsleves thats how life is supposed to be because it isnt. I am just the exception to the rule otherwise all is good

If I understood correctly what you say I disagree, because I have an overall pessimistic view of life in general
(Schopenhauer and pessimistic philosophy in general). So you're not an anomaly.

Yet, I'd like to do like you and either play the role of a character I am not forever or keep myself recluse. These are the only possibilities for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I understand you dilemma too well. My family is emotionally completely incabable of understanding how poor my health situation and prognosis really are and I just can't bring myself to confront them about it.

Humans, when they are not actively suffering themselves, will always revert back to a state of ignorance and it's brutal for the person suffering, who is faced with the ugly truth on a daily basis, because it isolates them further from other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Amumu, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
I believe I can relate. I don't wish any harm to "normal" people who try to live their lives with all its ups and downs. I noticed that what I tell them of myself is shocking and terrifying to them. I want them to go on with their lives and I want their children to grow up the best way they can. I don't want to be a disturbance, I don't want to be a burden, and so I choose to isolate myself from anyone else. I don't want my horror inflicted on other people, and I want my eventual death to affect as few people as possible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amumu, Lostandlooking and Dead Meat
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
First of all, I'm really tired we live in an area when people have forgotten what privacy is.
You can't say anything to anyone without them repeating it. Why are they doing it?
I wouldn't do that instinctively.

But the main point of my thread is the following : I feel bad for other people.
I don't want to depress non suicidal people with my problems.
You know, it's related to my empathy.

I don't want to depress spiritual people with my pessimistic view of life either.
I want them to keep faith if it helps them live.
I feel I'm responsible for other people's misery when I'm talking.

The thing is, it's difficult faking feelings and beliefs.
Playing another role is such a hard game...
People just talk shit all day long and either twist what is said, or make shit up. Just to cause problems.

• Love
Reactions: Amumu
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I cut off my best friend once shit started hitting the fan in my life and she started to have a lot of happiness and success come her way :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu and Lostandlooking
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
People just talk shit all day long and either twist what is said, or make shit up. Just to cause problems.

You're right, and also I've noticed some people have a severe lack of discernment. I was severely insomniac a few months ago and it's been proven insomnia makes you say things you wouldn't say otherwise (that's a technique used by secret service, the CIA, etc.). Insomnia also makes you say erroneous things. So repeating what an insomniac says is either severe lack of discernment as mentioned above or just cruelty.

Social anxiety is at the roof rn and privacy is paramount for me. Why the hell don't people understand that?
I'm not even sure I'll keep using the open forum since it's becoming even more crippling.

I understand you dilemma too well. My family is emotionally completely incabable of understanding how poor my health situation and prognosis really are and I just can't bring myself to confront them about it.

They're also the last ones I'd talk to, that'd be too painful.

I believe I can relate. I don't wish any harm to "normal" people who try to live their lives with all its ups and downs. I noticed that what I tell them of myself is shocking and terrifying to them.

Terrifying is indeed the right word.

I cut off my best friend once shit started hitting the fan in my life and she started to have a lot of happiness and success come her way :))

I'm pretty sure it isn't related to you, but fortunately I don't have to cut off a link I don't have.

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I see some people through the crosshairs of a sniper scope!

• Hugs
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Interesting
No it's Not interesting! it's Hell, They made me into a killer but didn't switch me off! Just put me back on civilian Street and left me to it, my Dog keeps me grounded but he's 11! That's why I have to CTB when he goes! Do you understand now @Amumu ?

• Aww..
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
No it's Not interesting! it's Hell, They made me into a killer but didn't switch me off! Just put me back on civilian Street and left me to it, my Dog keeps me grounded but he's 11! That's why I have to CTB when he goes! Do you understand now @Amumu ?

Oh I didn't get it. I'm really sorry friend. Lots of love.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Ah, this happened yesterday after a cellphone conversation with one of the very few people I used to know from the past that was a "good", supportive person who helped the most in that time of need.

My conversation was taken out of context and relayed.

I asked about my friends kid, who is not my kid. I asked about how the schools do things now. It's a "joke" when I call her my "daughter"

The person who overheard the phonecall thought I was previously married or had children.

Or that the person I was speaking to was an ex boyfriend.

It was just someone I was around for a short time.

I broke down sometime toward the end of the call, remembering the crap that occurred last year.

The person who relayed the phone call to the person I'm around now, thought I was referring to him.

Eavesdroppers. Eavesdroppers and shit disturbers.

Apparently "inside" is the only place to speak.

but why even waste your breath anymore.

• Aww..
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Ah, this happened yesterday after a cellphone conversation with one of the very few people I used to know from the past that was a "good", supportive person who helped the most in that time of need.

My conversation was taken out of context and relayed.

I asked about my friends kid, who is not my kid. I asked about how the schools do things now. It's a "joke" when I call her my "daughter"

The person who overheard the phonecall thought I was previously married or had children.

Or that the person I was speaking to was an ex boyfriend.

It was just someone I was around for a short time.

I broke down sometime toward the end of the call, remembering the crap that occurred last year.

The person who relayed the phone call to the person I'm around now, thought I was referring to him.

Eavesdroppers. Eavesdroppers and shit disturbers.

Apparently "inside" is the only place to speak.

but why even waste your breath anymore.

I'm really sorry that happened to you. I don't understand why some people don't understand what privacy is.

Inside seems to be the last Eldorado indeed. You're not wasting your breath according to me :)