Pubert

Pubert

tired
Feb 27, 2022
I feel so ashamed of the fact that I haven't acted on my suicidal and self harm thoughts. If I spend so much time thinking about it, why don't I just do it? I feel so weak. I think my thoughts just aren't strong enough and I'm just too sensitive and weak.

I don't think I even belong here, so many people have it worse than me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trezzohno, wasteofspace532, natali4 and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do understand where you're coming from. I do often feel the same.

Still, it's so complicated isn't it? I don't think it's weak to fear possible pain and uncertainty and ctb could well involve both.

I think I understand- like the will/want to end it ought to be strong enough to overcome everything else. I guess all of us have suicidal ideation- we all do want it to be over but the practicalities of actually doing it are frightening and risky. I think a lot of us are held back by that.

I'm in a similar situation to you I think- I know in comparison to others, I have it much easier. Still- that doesn't really help does it? Just adds guilt into the mix!

Personally, I feel like we all have the 'right' to feel what we feel- regardless of our circumstances. There will always be people in worse situations and better situations than ourselves. That doesn't take away from the fact that we all feel suicidal to some degree.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MisFortunate, Dead Meat, topolinia and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is so difficult, the fact that you are still here doesn't mean that you are weak. All humans are programmed to survive after all, and in my case there is the fear of failure that holds me back. I do wish that there was a way to fall asleep and never wake without having to go through the process of ctb, it hurts me how hard it is to leave this world. Just because others have it worse doesn't mean that you are not suffering.

I'm sorry that you are in this situation, I know that it is awful feeling as though you are trapped in this world. I have never wanted to live, but yet I am still here. I wish you relief from pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, MisFortunate, topolinia and 2 others
MisFortunate

MisFortunate

May 19, 2022
No, don't feel ashamed. Everyone's circumstance is unique. I want to end my life but it has become an excruciating problem for me. I freak out. I'll miss my family, what if this happens or that happens or I don't die. It's a bitch.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Dead Meat and Pubert
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
just wanted to say i'm in the same boat. you're not alone. but what so many people said above, it's not that you're weak. it's that suicide is really really hard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MisFortunate, locked*n*loaded, Dead Meat and 1 other person
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
I know I'm never gonna be able to push it through. This hurts me. All I wanted was to stop the pain right now. I would rather burn my entire body than having to live another second in this hell.

MisFortunate

MisFortunate

May 19, 2022

Still, it's so complicated isn't it? I don't think it's weak to fear possible pain and uncertainty and ctb could well involve both.

I think I understand- like the will/want to end it ought to be strong enough to overcome everything else. I guess all of us have suicidal ideation- we all do want it to be over but the practicalities of actually doing it are frightening and risky. I think a lot of us are held back by that.

I'm in a similar situation to you I think- I know in comparison to others, I have it much easier. Still- that doesn't really help does it? Just adds guilt into the mix!

Personally, I feel like we all have the 'right' to feel what we feel- regardless of our circumstances. There will always be people in worse situations and better situations than ourselves. That doesn't take away from the fact that we all feel suicidal to some degree.
Such an elo

Such a beautiful and eloquent post. I agree 1000%!

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I feel so ashamed of the fact that I haven't acted on my suicidal and self harm thoughts. If I spend so much time thinking about it, why don't I just do it? I feel so weak. I think my thoughts just aren't strong enough and I'm just too sensitive and weak.

I don't think I even belong here, so many people have it worse than me.
I think CTB is one of the scariest things we can attempt. I wouldn't beat yourself up.