Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
I'm like really fucking serious I'm gonna attempt this I'm and not gonna let anyone stop me write my suicide note text my boyfriend and favorite person and tonight or next few days I'll be dead

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Hopeindeath!, CoalmineCanary and 1 other person
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Hey ghostly, I'm sorry you feel alone, I'm also glad you have a boyfriend and friend and I hope you have good memories of them.

hope you get to have a good night

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Hey, sorry to hear this. You sound upset, could you give yourself some time to calm down so you know you are in the best place to make this decision?

Reactions: Ghostly
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Hey, sorry to hear this. You sound upset, could you give yourself some time to calm down so you know you are in the best place to make this decision?
I set a date for 29th December I'm sorry I was so upset I threw up lol

• Hugs
Reactions: InTheAirTonight
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Aww, sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now?

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
hey OP sorry life has been so shitty to you. I totally get where you are coming from. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk to someone. I find myself going to chat when I feel really depress. I do feel a bit better knowing there are other members who will listen and understand my situation. Cheers my friend.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and x~Sophia~x
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
I felt happy for you when you said you found hope the other day, and now reading this is heartbreaking. I'm sorry you have to go through this suffering and emotional roller coaster. I wish you the best whatever your choice is.

• Love
Reactions: bov
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Hey Ghostly, You're not alone,all the people you've loved and lost are with you all the time guiding you forward to the happy place you're meant to be, You have a boyfriend and a Friend! That's more than most here have, l myself have a Dog, that's it! I'd give anything to be loved by someone and have a Friend! You're luckier than you know, Give life and the Arseholes in it the middle finger and enjoy being loved! Sending you a Warming hug and my dog 'Max' sends you a friendly Woof

• Love
Reactions: bov, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Silver