sillycatforever

sillycatforever

fallen angel
Mar 11, 2023
i feel like such a disappointment. i failed hanging last night and was just rethinking everything so i didnt even do it. whats wrong with me lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bwerner, EndJstifiesTheMeans, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
sorry, sometimes we just need a bit more time. i know it probably feels hopeless and you want to die right now but its really hard to work up the courage to overcome your body's natural instinct to keep yourself alive. i dunno maybe this failed attempt might give you more time to think. you only have to go once you truly feel ready.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, PurpleVoid, WhyWasIBorn and 1 other person
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
You're not a failure. You made a mistake, we all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up over it. Take some time to decompress.

Best of luck to you. ❤️

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Relax, this is no competition. You didn't do it because some part of you doesn't wanna leave just yet.

• Love
Reactions: PurpleVoid
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
you're not a failure or anything, give yourself some time to think about things. wishing you the best

Reactions: PurpleVoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all it just isn't straightforward to leave this world, I wish that suicide is much easier but anyway best wishes.

R

redrope

Jan 4, 2024
After all it just isn't straightforward to leave this world, I wish that suicide is much easier but anyway best wishes.
failed also
i hate when people say when you want to go you willl if only

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

Dec 7, 2023
I agree, take your time. I am taking mine now with the determination to still do it and that's good I think.

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
Give yourself a break, you did your best. Our society does everything to take away from us every reliable method one by one. They are to blame for your struggles, not yourself. I understand the pain in having to go longer through a painful existence and I am here to hear your sorrow, but you are strong and can manage a little more life before the peace of eternal nothingness. All of us here in the forum will be there for you every step of the way.