M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
So... I'm still alive unfortunately. Tried to CTB last with SN, woke up face down on the bathroom floor after puking my guts up. I then stumbled to my bed and fell asleep only to wake up again extremely disappointed.

I just can't believe it, this is like my fourth or fifth but greatest attempt and I failed miserably.

I can't seem to do fucking anything right! Why can't I just die!? Is this really too much to ask? I'm so tired and frustrated and everything else. Just fuck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Cold, mpnf, flank and 8 others
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
Have you read the SN section on the Peaceful Pill Handbook, and Stan's Guide to SN?

Reactions: fat feet
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
May I ask what was the brand of your SN? Was it from LW?

Reactions: fat feet and Realityisawful
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Was an antiemetic used?

M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
I scrolled through PPH but mostly read Stan's and yes I ordered from LW. 99.6% pure.
The antiemetic was a prescription I received called dicyclomine.

Last edited:
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I am sorry... That's must be very hard.
How are you feeling physically?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry that you went through that.

i think that part of the problem is that dicyclomine is an anticholinergic, and what you want is a dopamine antagonist. if this information is wrong, please feel free to correct me @ anyone reading this.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im sorry it didnt work out But i must ask how much did you take and how long before vomiting?

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Captive of Mind and fat feet
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
How much SN did you consume? And did you take a second dose?

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
So... I'm still alive unfortunately. Tried to CTB last with SN, woke up face down on the bathroom floor after puking my guts up. I then stumbled to my bed and fell asleep only to wake up again extremely disappointed.

I just can't believe it, this is like my fourth or fifth but greatest attempt and I failed miserably.

I can't seem to do fucking anything right! Why can't I just die!? Is this really too much to ask? I'm so tired and frustrated and everything else. Just fuck!
I am sorry that it was not what you expected to happen.
Which out trying to sound crass can you say what you did, and why you think it did not work?

Reactions: Captive of Mind and Mm80
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
I am sorry... That's must be very hard.
How are you feeling physically?

My chest hurts every so often but that's it.
Thinking back, I may have put too much off a dose. It definitely seemed like too much because my 113 ounces bottle is nearly gone and I made two glasses with 25gm each maybe. I drank nearly the entire first glass and was unconscious on the floor shortly after puking. I didn't think I needed the other after that.

It took maybe thirty seconds to puke after drinking it.
Oh, and I think my right kidney hurts.

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Thinking back, I may have put too much off a dose. It definitely seemed like too much because my 113 ounces bottle is nearly gone and I made two glasses with 25gm each maybe. I drank nearly the entire first glass and was unconscious on the floor shortly after puking. I didn't think I needed the other after that.

So you put closer to 40 grams in each glass, threw all of it up immediately, and didn't drink the second one. I'm glad you clarified this so that people don't think they will fail if they follow the correct procedure.

Reactions: Niftypoint124, JAG_78, BitterlyAlive and 4 others
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
So you put closer to 40 grams in each glass, threw all of it up immediately, and didn't drink the second one. I'm glad you clarified this so that people don't think they will fail if they follow the correct procedure.
I was having a little heart attack, thank for your comment.

Reactions: JAG_78, BitterlyAlive, finalnap and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

Thanks for claryfying. Im no expert but maybe it was puked out before being fulky absorbed? Hopefully no lasting damage abdca soeedy recovery

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I was having a little heart attack, thank for your comment.
Your welcome. For anyone who reads these "SN failed attempt" posts and is worried, just go through all of the information on the SN resources section and use the search bar. Read as much as you could about SN and judge for yourself whether it is reliable or not. With the amount of these type of posts going around, I think there are some pro lifers trying to dissuade people from this method in particular because there are so many people using it.

EDIT: I'm not saying this person is a pro lifer for sure. It's just odd that there are so many of these posts recently and they all seem questionable. This person just created their account the other day and no one knows anything about them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AMG44, Ἡγησίας, Leshen and 4 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Your welcome. For anyone who reads these "SN failed attempt" posts and is worried, just go through all of the information on the SN resources section and use the search bar. Read as much as you could about SN and judge for yourself whether it is reliable or not. With the amount of these type of posts going around, I think there are some pro lifers trying to dissuade people from this method in particular because there are so many people using it.
At least op is not claiming his ear fell off like some of the e other experiences lol.
I think this is genuine and because op was sick so quickly, very little was absorbed.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Captive of Mind and fat feet
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
At least op is not claiming his ear fell off like some of the e other experiences lol.
I think this is genuine and because op was sick so quickly, very little was absorbed.
Lol, that is true. And yeah, at least they cleared up why it failed.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Lol, that is true. And yeah, at least they cleared up why it failed.
I think i read something yesterday that GPE said about it being successful if a person throws up after maybe a few mins, as its absorbed by then. (Im sure ill be told if im wromg lol)
Wish op the best and no lasting damage

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I think i read something yesterday that GPE said about it being successful if a person throws up after maybe a few mins, as its absorbed by then.
Wish op the best and no lasting damage
Everyone has different metabolism rates but 30 seconds is definitely not enough time. They used way too much in their dose.

I also wish op the best and hope they feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: JAG_78, Multiplied Obscurity, fat feet and 1 other person
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
Obviously I shouldn't have rushed it and sorry for not clarifying soon enough. I just got impatient which is a problem I have. I'll try again another day soon though after I've went through everything I need to thrice over.
Honestly, I haven't heard the term pro-lifer until yesterday night while reading someone's post about it.

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Obviously I shouldn't have rushed it and sorry for not clarifying soon enough. I just got impatient which is a problem I have. I'll try again another day soon though after I've went through everything I need to thrice over.
My bad for being so critical and suspicious of you. I really do wish you well and I feel bad that you went through that. Make sure you do more research so you won't have to go through things like that. I've been doing hours and hours of reading for weeks now and I'm finally ready. I fuck things up all the time and seem to do everything wrong, so I sympathize with you having the issue of rushing things and messing up. I know what it feels like to constantly be a disappointment.

Reactions: fat feet and Multiplied Obscurity
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
My bad for being so critical and suspicious of you. I really do wish you well and I feel bad that you went through that. Make sure you do more research so you won't have to go through things like that. I've been doing hours and hours of reading for weeks now and I'm finally ready. I fuck things up all the time and seem to do everything wrong, so I sympathize with you having the issue of rushing things and messing up. I know what it feels like to constantly be a disappointment.

Thanks, I hope that you find your peace.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Honestly, I haven't heard the term pro-lifer until yesterday night while reading someone's post about it.
I think it is only natural for anyone to be a little sceptical when you are on the internet. Good luck with everything.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can tell you don't want to get a medical check up, so here's a couple of the more serious things to watch for. Have your lips, fingers, toes, and overall skin returned to normal color or do you still have a blue tone? Watch for brown or red in your urine as well. Check the whites of your eyes for any yellowing. Also if you're having any disorientation, balance issues or confusion. Also heart palpitations.

i'm sorry it didn't work out as you desired. I hope you start feeling better soon.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I can tell you don't want to get a medical check up, so here's a couple of the more serious things to watch for. Have your lips, fingers, toes, and overall skin returned to normal color or do you still have a blue tone? Watch for brown or red in your urine as well. Check the whites of your eyes for any yellowing. Also if you're having any disorientation, balance issues or confusion. Also heart palpitations.

i'm sorry it didn't work out as you desired. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Thats better lol x

Reactions: Ghost2211
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020

Oh crap! There was brown in my urine this morning and my head feels a bit fuzzy! I had palpitations a bit after drinking SN and until I woke up. Everything else is normal.

Is something going to happen?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Oh crap! There was brown in my urine this morning and my head feels a bit fuzzy! I had palpitations a bit after drinking SN and until I woke up. Everything else is normal.

Is something going to happen?
Yes, that puts you at risk for organ damage. The brown in your urine is likely blood, as a result of stress to the kidneys. Heart palpitations are likely a result of your body struggling to re-oxygenate your blood. It would be my recommendation to seek medical treatment. As uncomfortable as it would be to have to explain the situation organ damage may very well not kill you, but give you a unfortunate quality of life. Generally sn failure does require medical attention.

editing to add since that seems to be what I'm doing today..... that doesn't mean you WILL have a organ damage, but rather show signs or system is struggling. If you do decide to go in and you could simply explain that you regret things and that you are no longer suicidal and you'll usually get a hold and be let go.

Last edited:
Reactions: fat feet and Mm80
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
Yes, that puts you at risk for organ damage. The brown in your urine is likely blood, as a result of stress to the kidneys. Heart palpitations are likely a result of your body struggling to re-oxygenate your blood. It would be my recommendation to seek medical treatment. As uncomfortable as it would be to have to explain the situation organ damage may very well not kill you, but give you a unfortunate quality of life. Generally sn failure does require medical attention.

editing to add since that seems to be what I'm doing today..... that doesn't mean you WILL have a organ damage, but rather show signs or system is struggling. If you do decide to go in and you could simply explain that you regret things and that you are no longer suicidal and you'll usually get a hold and be let go.

Well, I'm not planning to live for long anyhow so I can bear being more unfortunate for a while longer. Thanks for the info though, you've put my worries at ease about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: icanhasnick, fat feet and Ghost2211