Jun 14, 2023
Amitriptyline, benzos and meto

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and CTB Dream
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
How soon after were you found? That takes a while to kill, I think around 2 days or something. It's hard to get privacy for that long.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lilit, Ashu, CTB Dream and 2 others
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
But I feels like a peaceful death anyway....I was super unconscious
I'm so done
Annoying
I hate it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, yovoyporti, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you failed and failed attempts are causing so much additional mental pain. I don't think it needs 48h to ctb with this method. Did you follow the guide?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It's such a horrible feeling surviving an attempt.
I wish you better luck next time.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Escape Artist, yovoyporti and 1 other person
yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
Sorry that you didnt find your peace, i can only imagine how bad it must feel. Honestly didnt know the method would take so long to kill. Even more i dont understand why people choose these long, slow deaths, its not like you can do "fun" stuff in the meanwhile. Other quicker methods i always find it strange that people get found. Even in a busy household, there must be a window where you have enough time, or drive to a remote place to do it, hotels, empty buildings, inside your car.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Failing ctb is exactly what I fear and is what sounds so horrible to me, I hate how we are denied the option to just leave this world in peace, existence is too cruel.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lilit, Aries, loopdaloop and 5 others
yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
Failing ctb is exactly what I fear and is what sounds so horrible to me, I hate how we are denied the option to just leave this world in peace, existence is too cruel.
yea sucks big time, from somone who worked with late stages of ill people, cancer, dementia, even if you see/speak to them and already wanting to exit, the fact it gets denied more often than not. Only to let them suffer for years upping the dosages of painkillers so they become more and more unable to do anything and requiring more care which is already the bare minimum in allot of work spaces i worked. Or the traject they go into when they are mentally stable, only to take so many years for it to be approved till the point they are not deemed mentally stable/viable anymore for such choices to just let them slowly die away.... i believe switzerland has an option for suicide but it cost like 200k, somthing crazy like that i believe. I always felt like it is for the money, even the time we had like specific timing for basic care we gave to the people. Every person is diffrent you cant say you have 5 minutes for this 10 minutes for that. Or only wash them properly when you knew family was coming to visit just so it looks like they were in good hands and getting all the care they needed. Most cases all the people wanted was somone to talk to or getting attention and not half hour a person to than sit them down in a chair and go on smoke breaks and talk bad behind their back. (Talking colleges)

• Hugs
Reactions: Klimpop, Ashu, The anhedonic one and 4 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am sorry you had a failure.
Thank you for letting us know. While you did not benefit this time, your post can help others in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, The anhedonic one, CTB Dream and 2 others
dory

dory

dorothy<3
Jul 1, 2023
I'm so done
Annoying
I hate it
failing is one of the worst feelings in my opinion especially when it could've went the way you wanted it to. If you do it again I wish you peace and luck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, guywiththehair, CTB Dream and 1 other person
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
yea sucks big time, from somone who worked with late stages of ill people, cancer, dementia, even if you see/speak to them and already wanting to exit, the fact it gets denied more often than not. Only to let them suffer for years upping the dosages of painkillers so they become more and more unable to do anything and requiring more care which is already the bare minimum in allot of work spaces i worked. Or the traject they go into when they are mentally stable, only to take so many years for it to be approved till the point they are not deemed mentally stable/viable anymore for such choices to just let them slowly die away.... i believe switzerland has an option for suicide but it cost like 200k, somthing crazy like that i believe. I always felt like it is for the money, even the time we had like specific timing for basic care we gave to the people. Every person is diffrent you cant say you have 5 minutes for this 10 minutes for that. Or only wash them properly when you knew family was coming to visit just so it looks like they were in good hands and getting all the care they needed. Most cases all the people wanted was somone to talk to or getting attention and not half hour a person to than sit them down in a chair and go on smoke breaks and talk bad behind their back. (Talking colleges).
Where's the human compassion. I mean it's there but it just doesn't fit the financial narrative. This attracts people who are just in it for the money. The whole system, sky to grave is rigged. People would say "if you don't like it, there's the door".
Yeah I know I've been trying to walk through that door for a while now.
It's a revolving f$€£ing door.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and CTB Dream
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
And now I'm so weak I can't get out of bed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Dead Meat and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry, this cruel mthod no work v awfl wrld no allow peace, v sry bed no move

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry that the peace you seek is being so elusive. I hope you can get to it one day.

• Love
Reactions: Aries, The anhedonic one and Dead Meat
reaching_zer0

reaching_zer0

May 14, 2023
I've failed recently too, i know how hard it is and how lost/disappointed you can be. I wish you to be luckier in anything you will try and to find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aries, The anhedonic one and Dead Meat
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
But I'm quite happy because they told me I was super cold......if only they could leave me for sometime, I would have been gone😖😖
So I'm going to plan it next time very well.......I'm so done with all of this
Thank you all
I slept for two days since Sunday. But guys, I guarantee you, it is peaceful. You don't feel a thing

Last edited:
Reactions: XdragonsoulX and Ashu
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Have you used this guide?:

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I'm so done
Annoying
I hate it

Really Sorry for u

But I have a Doubt :-

- - How much "Amitriptyline & benzos" did you took?

- - After how Many hours you have been rescued?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
yea sucks big time, from somone who worked with late stages of ill people, cancer, dementia, even if you see/speak to them and already wanting to exit, the fact it gets denied more often than not. Only to let them suffer for years upping the dosages of painkillers so they become more and more unable to do anything and requiring more care which is already the bare minimum in allot of work spaces i worked. Or the traject they go into when they are mentally stable, only to take so many years for it to be approved till the point they are not deemed mentally stable/viable anymore for such choices to just let them slowly die away.... i believe switzerland has an option for suicide but it cost like 200k, somthing crazy like that i believe. I always felt like it is for the money, even the time we had like specific timing for basic care we gave to the people. Every person is diffrent you cant say you have 5 minutes for this 10 minutes for that. Or only wash them properly when you knew family was coming to visit just so it looks like they were in good hands and getting all the care they needed. Most cases all the people wanted was somone to talk to or getting attention and not half hour a person to than sit them down in a chair and go on smoke breaks and talk bad behind their back. (Talking colleges)
I think Switzerland is actually fairly affordable. Around 7-10k. Still should be more accessible but that amount of money isnt completely unattainable.

yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
I think Switzerland is actually fairly affordable. Around 7-10k. Still should be more accessible but that amount of money isnt completely unattainable.
Ow thats way less than i though. Tbh healthcare insurance should cover it, but they probably wont since they miss out on insurance, taxes etc when you step out. Also years of therapy brings in sweet money but never seeks a solution. One thing i learned is: a patient cured is a costumer lost