T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
My sister told me today shes moving out, and doesnt want to live together anymore. I didn't ask why, it doesnt matter now. I dont make enough to find another apartment and I have nobody else to turn to.
While I acknowledge i brought myself to this point, I'm scared. I have nobody I can call for help. I've always been able to find a solution, but this is probably it for me.
This isnt a situation that can be solved by getting another job, or getting a cosigner for anything. The timelines dont match up nor will anybody actually help.

I'm giving myself until July. Thats when I'll get on the bus if i cant find a solution. I understand what this says about me being both weak and impulsive, but please consider my situation.

Ironically this may be the "moment" I've been waiting for. I'm just ashamed because i know im getting what i deserve. It doesnt matter.
My feelings about this dont matter. I need to find a solution, and if i can't then I'll take the drink.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cronos, death137, Dead Meat and 4 others
introspectious

introspectious

Nov 2, 2020
I feel exactly the same way. I'm so sorry

Reactions: Toptock and SuicideAwaits
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're neither weak nor impulsive. You're taking your time to consider things carefully and that's very important.
Any person in your shoes would have a hard time.

I'm really sorry you're going through this.

Wish you the best of luck and I hope that, somehow, things get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: sourpink and Toptock
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that , it's seems like even if the situation it's really bad you can cope with your emotions in this stressful situations, i hope you can find a place, talk to someone to help you, if you decide to cbt I also hope you're ready for it and feel calm, lots of hugs and good thoughts for you

Reactions: Toptock
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Keep fighting. I don't think ultimately you want to leave this world. Don't give up just yet. At least consider setting the date out further.