• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
Chickened out when I was supposed to jump off a bridge like some weeks ago. I keep looking back to it and just feeling useless and hopeless.

My body froze up when I was at the edge, I couldn't do it. I stood there for a good while just looking down at the ground. I feel so dumb. Why couldn't I just have jumped. I'm so tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice, fwompie, archiveofpain and 16 others
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
If it makes you feel better, it happened with me too, many times.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lynnschronicles, etherealspring and 2 others
O

overdosesuckz

Jul 25, 2024
i did this just yesterday, i understand how you feel 🫶

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lynnschronicles, etherealspring and 1 other person
TomorrowNeverComes

TomorrowNeverComes

Jul 25, 2024
Happens to the best of us friend. Take some time to collect yourself, and the decision on how to move forward will come to you. Good luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, etherealspring and DeathKitty
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
Happened with me too. It's hard, probably one of the hardest things ever, you're not useless for not being able do it. You're fighting against the survival instinct most living beings have, even plants. Even if you want to logically die, your body doesn't. Please give yourself some slack, it's like saying "well my toaster can't run Baldur's Gate 3 it's so useless" well...yeah it was made that way, just like you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CosmicPaperCut, Beyond_Repair, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
I've failed to beat my survival instinct many times as well, my only regret is not having committed suicide earlier but I understand how I feel when I'm about to do it and cut myself some slack now.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lynnschronicles, etherealspring and 1 other person
E

esistzeit

🎶 Will my soul ever rest in peace? 🎶
Jul 17, 2024
I once had the opportunity to climb a telephone tower. I was all by myself, it was nighttime and nobody would see me until the morning. I would've avoided a lot of pain if I had done it that day. But I lacked the courage to do it. I understand how you feel.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lynnschronicles and AlouA
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling tired of suffering in this existence, I personally really wish that suicide is straightforward, I find it cruel and dreadful how it's so difficult to die. But anyway best wishes.

onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
It's okay. It wasn't your time. I also sat at the edge of a cliff. I found the view beautiful. I wasn't scared of jumping just felt that day it wasn't it. Take care.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not useless! Jumping is difficult. Don't be too hard to yourself :heart:🤗

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
I Feel you, I had a similar experience, when I was twelve, I Tried to OD on sleeping medication, but After swallowing a large quantity I lay in my bed, and it eventually hit me what I had just done so I ran to the bathroom and threw them all up.

Sometimes I wonder if it was the correct decision to back out or not, but to be fair I wasn't in a rational enough state then to really think it out.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I couldn't even imagine jumping at the absolute worst of times. Don't be hard on yourself :heart:

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
You're not useless. I have done the same. Jumping is really difficult to overcome SI with . It's really hard to stop your body tensing up even if you overcome it mentally . Just the way we're wired. Just like with bungee and parachute jumps etc . Eventhough people know they're safe and want to do it, so many freeze up or try to grab something to stop themselves
That's SI . But then it's 1000x worse when not safe and know you'll die .

tinyhotot

tinyhotot

Snake in Rabbit's Pelt
Jul 27, 2024
Chickened out when I was supposed to jump off a bridge like some weeks ago. I keep looking back to it and just feeling useless and hopeless.

My body froze up when I was at the edge, I couldn't do it. I stood there for a good while just looking down at the ground. I feel so dumb. Why couldn't I just have jumped. I'm so tired.
I know how you feel. Ive been here time and time again. You'll probably get it eventually. The other side is a scary concept but think of it as plunging into cold water. You arent dumb for hesitating.

Reactions: KillingPain267