A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
hello,

I want to ctb with N the problem is that I live with my parents still, I am 25 years old and I am in my last year of university, I do not have enough money to buy N, well actually if I have but I have not earned it, it is money for an inheritance with which I could buy N but I can not touch it without my father knowing that he would intercept the package. So I do not know what to do if I can get money and ask for N and pray that my father does not know that I have asked for N or use another method, I planned to do partial suspension but I do not have balls I have tried it several times but fear It defeats me, I think the only way that I can do ctb is with N or SN, I do not like the idea of SN because I think it is painful.
What would you do? if my father discovers my intentions any chance of peaceful ctb is over

I am using google translator so sorry for my english

Reactions: Nzbeelover, throwaway123, lv-gras and 1 other person
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
SN, as painful as it might be, is nothing compared to the pain of hanging or shit like that..

Reactions: throwaway123, Jane8334 and Tiburcio
G

Galloping Ghost

Aug 19, 2018
SN, as painful as it might be, is nothing compared to the pain of hanging or shit like that..

Hanging is not painful. If it is, you're doing it wrong. If you do it right, it may hurt for the first few seconds, but after that, you won't feel a thing within 10 seconds.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, Comatose11, LadySin and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

None of that options hurts more than living more.

Reactions: Bleakmind, bag.of.cats, throwaway123 and 8 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Hanging is not painful. If it is, you're doing it wrong. If you do it right, it may hurt for the first few seconds, but after that, you won't feel a thing within 10 seconds.
This is what they all say

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and throwaway123
G

Galloping Ghost

Aug 19, 2018
This is what they all say
Its mostly the good Samaritans who say its painful. How would they know? Have they tried it? Has anyone who succeeded with death by hanging ever been brought back to life, and asked if it hurt?

Reactions: Comatose11 and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Bro if hanging was that painful people wouldnt use partial suspension.
The really problem is not the pain in the end. The problem is to do it RIGHT. Many people have failed using this method on this forum. About SN, you just have to drink a shit and you're done.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Comatose11 and Tiburcio
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
How would your father find out if you ordered N?

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I just want to say that fighting survival instinct with Hanging method is much harder than with SN.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I dont like this sentiment. You are alive just like all of us because of survival instict which crosses with fear of pain. Why are you trying to pressure and shame?
I'm not pressing. I was expressing my feelings. I mean, he has not necessarely doing it now, I didn't press him, I didn't say "do it here and now", no.

Reactions: Comatose11, LadySin, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I don't know for sure if this would work, but maybe you could get a P.O. Box?

Reactions: Comatose11 and Tiburcio
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Where is proof for sn? Show me. Yes everything needs to be done right. I can show you 1000 video of hanging done right. Show me sn proof
They are a lot on hanging video on the internet because this is one the most famous method with gun and jumping. But with a bit of research you can find out others methods which work as good as them.
And come on, SN reliability is not to prove anymore. SN is a very dangerous substance that kill. This is not debatable anymore... The only thing we can discuss about SN is the pain that it might inflict. They are a lot of divergent opinions on the subject. This is very hard to say.
But dude, if you want to hang yourself just do it.. I dont want make you use SN. This is your choice not mine.
I just dont understand why people are so mad about SN, wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: bag.of.cats, Comatose11 and Tiburcio
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
maybe i can use it but is it for all packages for one adress? i guess it is
Where do you want to get your N from ? A ? If it is the case I would wait if I was you.

Reactions: Zzzzz
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
No.2 i like to die but i need proof and im afraid for other people.who blindly follow sn method and maybe get fucked
I'm not following SN blindly. I got the proof that I wanted. I just need to get the stuff at home then bye bye world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I'm not following SN blindly. I got the proof that I wanted. I just need to get the stuff at home then bye bye world.
I know what to expect with SN, the stomach pain, the headaches.. those things wont stop me. I'm ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: bag.of.cats
T

Tiburcio

probably shouldnt die
Who are you to judge if somebody shouldn't die? Didn't you say it's a right and a personal choice?

Anyway, the guy only asked what of the options was better, then other people discussed about the pain of the methods abd I gave my thought. Nothing more.

If the guy wants to live good for him, I let he choose but I doubt he would be influected by my comment...

Reactions: Comatose11, LadySin and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I know what to expect with SN, the stomach pain, the headaches.. those things wont stop me. I'm ready.

you using antiemetics and tagamet for this method?

Reactions: lv-gras
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
you using antiemetics and tagamet for this method?
Yes, I will take an antiemetic (Metoclopramide) and an acid reducer (Ranitidine)

Reactions: Ashpac and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I dont judge, but its a fact that many suicides are because of shit temporary life situations and dumb reasons such as losing a girlfriend.

Also this isnt a pro life place but we also or at least I dont encourage suicide, thats it. Give advice about methods no problem just dont say stuff that could push someone over the edge. I dont believe thats right.

Most people don't ctb over a breakup. That might be the straw that broke the camels back, but it usually isn't the primary reason.

Also I agree with you on the second paragraph. This is a pro choice forum. Not a pro sucidie or pro life forum.

Edit: But the person who you said was encouraging suicide was not. They've been on here a while, have over a thousand messages, and haven't been banned. Pretty sure he knows the rules better than a new member. The mods jump very quickly on people who break the rules on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

If you say some reason is silly, you force others to do what you want. If you force others to follow your ways, you don't respect their choices. If you don't respect them, it's not pro-choice any longer.

Reactions: lv-gras and Comatose11
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
if you want N, wait until the whole fuckfest of a situation settles. it's not worth wasting half a thousand dollars at this moment.

Reactions: Comatose11, Jackblade and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
If you say some reason is silly, you force others to do what you want. If you force others to follow your ways, you don't respect their choices. If you don't respect them, it's not pro-choice any longer.

That's true

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio