• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm what's called hidden homeless. I live in a woman's house and take care of the place and her dogs in lieu of paying rent. It's about a 2 million dollar home. She treats me like absolute dog shit. She's told me I'm stupid, can't do anything right, etc. If she has a bad day at work head for the hills. I used to bang her and she told me I have a small dick. I'm getting paid about $4 an hour if you calculate the amount of time I spend keeping the place up versus what this little room would rent for. She's a total slob and I have to clean up her disgusting messes. She trims her toenails on the couch in the family room and leaves the nail clippings all over the place 🤮 Every day I make the kitchen spotless only for her to turn it into a disgusting mess. I'm also responsible for all the landscaping. It's never ending. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I can do 99 things right but she'll harp on the one thing I missed no matter how insignificant. I used to do her laundry but I just stopped.

The problem is that I'm battling multiple debilitating chronic illnesses. I'm too sick to fight back and I also have nowhere else to go. Please don't suggest a homeless shelter. I have no family to turn to and she knows it and takes full advantage. This place was a complete dump when I moved in. Actually I should be thanking her for an evil bitch because by making my life so miserable she's giving me a much needed push to finally end this miserable existence. My health is going downhill and I just can't keep up with her demands. I've been holding on because of the dogs. They were horribly neglected before I got here because she's a selfish bitch. The poor guys were stuck on the side of the house in a small gated area and never came inside not even the garage. It was heartbreaking and I don't trust her to care for them. That said, somethings gotta give. I came very close to hanging myself tonight after being on the receiving end of one of her tirades. My few remaining friends hate her and won't come near this place. I just get a feeling I'm going to snap and go over the edge. Thank you if you've made it this far. I just needed to vent. Btw, back when I had more money I offered to pay rent and just take care of the dogs but she refused. I also have offered to pay a gardener to do the heavy landscaping but she also refused and insisted I do it, because she likes to see me suffer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers, Rogue Proxy, Redacted24 and 16 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This awful woman sounds like some kind of sociopath or narcissist.
It must be a nightmare being trapped in that house with someone like that.
Having health problems and dealing with all the other crap too must be extremely stressful.
I wish you could escape and find somewhere better, but I know that's easier said than done.

Reactions: trashhologram and Ashu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's beyond cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Ashu
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
This is a late reply but are you still in this situation.

Also how did you end up in her house in the first place?

Reactions: annointed_towers and Ashu
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I'm what's called hidden homeless. I live in a woman's house and take care of the place and her dogs in lieu of paying rent. It's about a 2 million dollar home. She treats me like absolute dog shit. She's told me I'm stupid, can't do anything right, etc. If she has a bad day at work head for the hills. I used to bang her and she told me I have a small dick. I'm getting paid about $4 an hour if you calculate the amount of time I spend keeping the place up versus what this little room would rent for. She's a total slob and I have to clean up her disgusting messes. She trims her toenails on the couch in the family room and leaves the nail clippings all over the place 🤮 Every day I make the kitchen spotless only for her to turn it into a disgusting mess. I'm also responsible for all the landscaping. It's never ending. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I can do 99 things right but she'll harp on the one thing I missed no matter how insignificant. I used to do her laundry but I just stopped.

The problem is that I'm battling multiple debilitating chronic illnesses. I'm too sick to fight back and I also have nowhere else to go. Please don't suggest a homeless shelter. I have no family to turn to and she knows it and takes full advantage. This place was a complete dump when I moved in. Actually I should be thanking her for an evil bitch because by making my life so miserable she's giving me a much needed push to finally end this miserable existence. My health is going downhill and I just can't keep up with her demands. I've been holding on because of the dogs. They were horribly neglected before I got here because she's a selfish bitch. The poor guys were stuck on the side of the house in a small gated area and never came inside not even the garage. It was heartbreaking and I don't trust her to care for them. That said, somethings gotta give. I came very close to hanging myself tonight after being on the receiving end of one of her tirades. My few remaining friends hate her and won't come near this place. I just get a feeling I'm going to snap and go over the edge. Thank you if you've made it this far. I just needed to vent. Btw, back when I had more money I offered to pay rent and just take care of the dogs but she refused. I also have offered to pay a gardener to do the heavy landscaping but she also refused and insisted I do it, because she likes to see me suffer.
That is extremely horrible and I'm so sorry you have to endure that abuse. You deserve to be happy and treated well. I hope you are able to get into a better place, no one should have to go through that. Sending virtual hugs 🫂 💗 if you ever need to vent or just need someone to be there for you my DMs are open :>

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
This is a late reply but are you still in this situation.

Also how did you end up in her house in the first place?
Unfortunately I'm still here and nothing has changed. We were kind of dating and she asked me to move here because the house was a lot for her to handle by herself. At the time I was living with my chain smoking meth head mom so anything was better than that, or so I thought. Talk about going from the frying pan and into the fire😭
That is extremely horrible and I'm so sorry you have to endure that abuse. You deserve to be happy and treated well. I hope you are able to get into a better place, no one should have to go through that. Sending virtual hugs 🫂 💗 if you ever need to vent or just need someone to be there for you my DMs are open :>
Thank you, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately with my health problems, inability to work, and the insane cost of living, ctb is my only escape. I would love nothing more than to be productive again and be able to be independent but my body just won't cooperate. I was a teacher and really loved my work and was very passionate about it only to have it stolen from me because of my shitty health. The diseases I have are incurable including early onset Parkinson's. I spend about 20 hours a day in bed and only get up to take care of the dogs and do the absolute minimum to keep the wicked shrew owner of this place off my back. I have zero quality of life, walking around on eggshells and being treated like total crap. I've been dealing with these health problems for 20 years. I'm exhausted and just want to not exist.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, leavingthesoultrap, annointed_towers and 4 others
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
What would happen to you if the homeowner died?