I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Ok, I know, you'll probably tell me not to do it on an impulse, to plan it properly. And I know you are right.

But tomorrow I'm probably gonna be hospitalised. Hospital = traumas. A lot of traumas. I am so scared of being hospitalized and also scared of dying, i wanted it to be more planned, but I feel I really really really have to go tonight.

So I fasted for at least 9 hours as I don't feed myself during the day. I may have had one orange juice beginning of afternoon ( I don't even remember properly).

I have all the meds I need. But I just drank a beer and a half (75cl). I REALLY know it is not ideal but can I still try ? I have antiemetics etc.

Please help me. I already KNOW I should not to that, I just need to know if one beer could really ruin it all, even with the antiemetics...

Unfortunately, alcohol is the only thing that give me the strength and the energy to CTB...

I could also drive to that bridge I know but I feel I'd rather fall asleep.

Please, I'm desesperate.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
You're gonna puke probably more than you would if you hadn't drank that. If you can hypothetically prepare 2 or more glasses and get them down, no matter if you puke for every glass, it's all about buildup in the blood. I don't recommend doing this on impulse as you are likely to make mistakes.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
You're gonna puke probably more than you would if you hadn't drank that. If you can hypothetically prepare 2 or more glasses and get them down, no matter if you puke for every glass, it's all about buildup in the blood. I don't recommend doing this on impulse as you are likely to make mistakes.
Yeah I know but I don't really think it is really an impulse. I mean, with the beers, I am calmer now. Way calmer. I just wanted to wait a little longer to set things properly for my family etc.
But with this hospitalisation coming...

I can prepare more than one glass. Let's say I take two and I puke the two times. Can it still work ?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Yeah I know but I don't really think it is really an impulse. I mean, with the beers, I am calmer now. Way calmer. I just wanted to wait a little longer to set things properly for my family etc.
But with this hospitalisation coming...

I can prepare more than one glass. Let's say I take two and I puke the two times. Can it still work ?
No one can say what your experience will be, as we cannot foresee that. Hypothetically yes, 25g X 2 should be enough to flood the body.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and illAF
W

watchingfigsdrop

Sep 1, 2024
Sorry that this is slightly off topic, and perhaps this will benefit OP by bumping it, but is this true of all substances mixed with SN? SN is my backup plan, and I'd like to know what I would be able to take in order to sedate myself leading to the dose. I do not have access to prescription drugs. Would marijuana be damaging to combine with SN?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
yes, it can still work. multiple glasses would be the key. I will drink alcohol before I use SN. dreamcatcher used alcohol before taking SN, they passed away. good luck. but any doubts, don't do it, this is the easy rule.

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Sorry that this is slightly off topic, and perhaps this will benefit OP by bumping it, but is this true of all substances mixed with SN? SN is my backup plan, and I'd like to know what I would be able to take in order to sedate myself leading to the dose. I do not have access to prescription drugs. Would marijuana be damaging to combine with SN?
I would not say it is true of all substances, what if it affects you too much and you are unable to complete the protocol? If you smoke/drink normally, obviously this is less of a concern

D

Djkicker

Jul 22, 2024
yes, it can still work. multiple glasses would be the key. I will drink alcohol before I use SN. dreamcatcher used alcohol before taking SN, they passed away. good luck. but any doubts, don't do it, this is the easy rule.
Hi. I'm late to this thread. Is SN Syonide?
I've been looking at ways out and have considered this but the challenge is getting it. In the UK it's not available over the counter. What is the issue with mixing it with alcohol?
I am a daily drinker so have a tolerance, I also have access to strong co-codamol for joint pain.
Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. Bless you.
DJ

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I've been looking at ways out and have considered this but the challenge is getting it. In the UK it's not available over the counter. What is the issue with mixing it with alcohol?
I am a daily drinker so have a tolerance, I also have access to strong co-codamol for joint pain.
DJ
It's sodium nitrite.

Reactions: Djkicker
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Thank you all for your answers.. Unfortunately, i
DJ
No, SN stands for Sodium Nitrite. You'll find a thread specifically written about this method in the "pinned" threads (hope that makes sense in english) where You'll get all the informations you need :)
As for the availability in UK, I can't tell...

Reactions: Djkicker