Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Even though I have been dieting and exercising (of late) despite that I have been utterly depressed and I slept for two days with the help of some sleeping pills. The grim reality of how shitty my life is can't seem to escape me, and I can't continue to lie to myself. I still have these magic truffles in my possession. I'll take them in the coming days and see what happens (just want to escape for a bit).

I just have to start putting in more of an effort to squash this damn SI. The body is fighting to live while the brain is already dead or dying. Forget this post btw, I'm just trying to find a way to get all these feelings off my chest. I know we are all fighting internal and external struggles. It's just not easy being trapped in a damn human body for decades while suffering from serious clinical depression (amongst other things). Peace X

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, rationaltake, pole and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
True, the brain is essentially trying its hardest to die, its doing everything it can to die and the damn body is trying to stay alive. At this point, I don't even want to believe that the brain controls the body (stupid, I know) because of SI. Anyways, I hope something good can happen to you, someday. If you want advice on how to defeat SI then you can ask around, create a thread. I'm sure many people are ready to help you out. I send you my best regards, I hope something in your favor happens someday.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
True, the brain is essentially trying its hardest to die, its doing everything it can to die and the damn body is trying to stay alive. At this point, I don't even want to believe that the brain controls the body (stupid, I know) because of SI. Anyways, I hope something good can happen to you, someday. If you want advice on how to defeat SI then you can ask around, create a thread. I'm sure many people are ready to help you out. I send you my best regards, I hope something in your favor happens someday.
Agreed. Yeah, I have benzos and sedatives. Hopefully, they will help me at least relax more when the time comes. Thanks for understanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring and dreadful what you are going through, to me it is certainly like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep one trapped here in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Just wanted to say, nice pfp!