• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The world died in 1914. Unity Mitford knew it when she tried shooting her brains out in Act 2, when England went to war against Germany again in 1939. I don't want to have anything to do with a reality where the sister empires of Europe tore one another to bloody shreds over nothing, to the glee of Asians.

I don't care whether it's the rednecks or the Marxists who set their grubby feet on the lunar surface. I don't care which of the occupiers leave the lifeless husk of Europe in 1994. I don't care about whether the resurgent Islam shoos the Jews away from their newfound homeland. All of it is going through the motions in a sequel film when all the familiar faces are long gone.

I want to live a in world where the River Rhine flows through 4 countries, not 5. Where the French pioneers are settling Algeria. Where Italian nationalists are successfully battling against the Turks. Where Germans are building a Berlin-Baghdad railway. Where the Baltic German nobility are still holding the reigns of power in Russia. Where a giant Austrian Empire is encompassing Middle Europe, with over a dozen languages glorifying the Caesar.

It's such a lost land to me, like Tolkienian Atalantë. And I can't bring myself to care for what comes next. History ended, and went to the garbage bin, full of dissonance and mockery.

...That said, I do tend to look upon the world of today with a kind of vesperance - in anticipation for the swift advent of artificial superintelligence and technological singularity. It might so happen that this clumsy international order, with the American Empire and its Russian colony, with Islamic Egypt and the Taliban, with Nusantara and Juche Joseon - all it might be snapshotted one last time, and be no more...

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It all went downhill after the start of the Great War