immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
I've attempted in the past and failed. I'm just so fatigued from life. I have 5 chronic health issues and I can't support myself financially.

I wish I could just be euthanized

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, Ash, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I am sorry to hear about you health issues and monetary situation. I get the feeling of just being exhausted from life, and euthanasia should be a more practiced thing. If people don't want to live then why force them? We are all brought into the world without consent (for obvious reasons of course) But in my mind that means we should have the right to say when we want to leave again.

Anyway, I hope you find a way out. No one deserves to suffer or feel forced to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Imcantbreathe, pthnrdnojvsc, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
I think I understand what you mean. I personally just wish I could disappear entirely, every part of me, every molecule, every cell, "soul", whatever else there is of me, as if I never existed. I have zero interest in continuing to exist, yet the whole process of cbt-ing seems so freaking daunting, the closer I get to the date the more daunting it seems.

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny, Franken_1517, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I think I understand what you mean. I personally just wish I could disappear entirely, every part of me, every molecule, every cell, "soul", whatever else there is of me, as if I never existed. I have zero interest in continuing to exist, yet the whole process of cbt-ing seems so freaking daunting, the closer I get to the date the more daunting it seems.
Off-topic, but @nihilistic_dragon did you happen to take part in the CTB/CBT poll, yet?

On topic, I often end up in this exact situation very often. I have a handful of health issues, and a whole ass magical bottomless bag of mental/emotional issues that I battle with that make me wish that since I can't be normal, I didn't exist or at least didn't feel it...

I'm sorry you feel this way and are going through so much @immrw

Reactions: GoatHerder
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Off-topic, but @nihilistic_dragon did you happen to take part in the CTB/CBT poll, yet?

On topic, I often end up in this exact situation very often. I have a handful of health issues, and a whole ass magical bottomless bag of mental/emotional issues that I battle with that make me wish that since I can't be normal, I didn't exist or at least didn't feel it...

I'm sorry you feel this way and are going through so much @immrw
I'm not sure, where is that poll?
I guess everyone has their own reasons - many or a few - for not wanting to live. No one can fully understand those reasons except for the person. That is why I think it's so incredibly cruel that the society stigmatizes cbt and leaves us no easy way out. It's gaslighting really if you think about it. But I guess at least we have each other here on this forum.

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I'm not sure, where is that poll?
I guess everyone has their own reasons - many or a few - for not wanting to live. No one can fully understand those reasons except for the person. That is why I think it's so incredibly cruel that the society stigmatizes cbt and leaves us no easy way out. It's gaslighting really if you think about it. But I guess at least we have each other here on this forum.

It's right here :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, it sounds like you've suffered a lot. Personally I also just wish to be euthanised, I wish I had that option, it'd be such a relief for me. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: immrw
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024

It's right here :)
Lmao I was typing that after a very long day and very little sleep.

• Yay!
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I've attempted in the past and failed. I'm just so fatigued from life. I have 5 chronic health issues and I can't support myself financially.

I wish I could just be euthanized
I dream all time to be euthanazied.
I dont want to die, just stop to suffer

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
the same I'm between two and it's very tiring. I do absolutely nothing with my life and I spend my days eating, sleeping and on the internet. I am totally out of touch with day and night and the current world. if someone asks me my plans I lie even though on January 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024 I swore to myself that it would be my last year...

Reactions: lnlybnny