• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I don't want to live too long.I'm in a lot of trouble.But,I can't find the enthusiasm to ctb.My brain is stuck in a limbo,too tired to plan things out,even when I have all the stuff I need to check out of this mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Unknown21, Vicolo cieco and 4 others
Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
Me too. Like from 20 onwards the fun and discovery is over and now you're our little slave until you can't provide value then you can just rot and die. The only empowerment I get is by refusing to play and to ctb. I won't be your little bitch.

Reactions: sserafim, Vicolo cieco, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Me too. Like from 20 onwards the fun and discovery is over and now you're our little slave until you can't provide value then you can just rot and die. The only empowerment I get is by refusing to play and to ctb. I won't be your little bitch.
Yeah.It's just a mental rollercoaster of "whys" and "what-ifs".People lie to themselves and live lives orchestrated by social reality,even the elite get played by their delusions.Those who see the ground reality and realize they there is no beginning and end to this absurd madness will slip into a state of insanity,bit by bit.

Reactions: sserafim, Vicolo cieco and Praestat_Mori
progressingdeath

progressingdeath

May 24, 2024
I don't either. I'm a pretty happy person generally, not faking it either, or at least I'm positive -- however I'm very realistic and not blind to the realities of the world and have been through a lot. I'm just working through day to day and I'm waiting for the day I break. I definitely don't want to live a long life knowing life doesn't get easier with age

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and cosmic-freedom
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring being trapped in that situation, the thought of suffering in this existence for decades longer is horrific and fills me with dread personally. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Havnis
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
It does feel like the first 10 years and the last 10 years are spent being taken care of and most of everything else in between is shitty.

I don't want to live past 50. Fuck that noise. Fuck that world. Fuck that nonsense.