Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I don't know if I have the courage to risk taking sn on a plane. I just want to die peacefully I mean who doesn't... why is it so difficult... I don't want to resort to hanging it's a fucking gruesome way to go. I don't understand why I'm not allowed to die. It's all so scary. I don't know what to do. I want to repackage the SN but what if they still fucking find it.. It's not even illegal but those fucking people behind the scanners can always make shit up and say it's not allowed. God I just need some luck. I don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I find it so horrible how we exist in this anti-suicide society that makes it so people have to really struggle to die on their own terms and aren't allowed the option to easily die in peace. It's so incredibly cruel how people even have to resort to methods like hanging in the first place and cannot just die in an more peaceful way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Can't you check the SN in rather than taking it as cabin baggage?