• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ioogyuu

ioogyuu

nonsense speaker
May 15, 2024
Any good method tips? I could throw myself off the building but I live on the 4th floor, it wouldn't be efficient lolšŸ˜­
I know there are many, but I'm confused about which one to choose

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Hello, I'm sorry for what you're going through. The best thing would be to look for a place where there are more than 12 floors for a practically certain death. I tried to hang myself, take pills, etc. and nothing worked. I feel useless for that. Maybe I really could jump from a 13-floor place. or just a shot would be the most efficient, if you need to talk or I can help just contact me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ioogyuu, quietandsad113 and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Hello, I'm sorry for what you're going through. The best thing would be to look for a place where there are more than 12 floors for a practically certain death. I tried to hang myself, take pills, etc. and nothing worked. I feel useless for that. Maybe I really could jump from a 13-floor place. or just a shot would be the most efficient, if you need to talk or I can help just contact me
Same. I'm searching for other methods as well.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's the Suicide Resource Compilation:

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and ioogyuu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to die going wrong sounds so horrible to me and is exactly what I fear, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die, I find it extremely dreadful and cruel how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I hope that you find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Zerin and ioogyuu
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Check out the megathreads and read up on one of the incredible guides. Some amazing people have put together in amense detail every step, often with photos and everything.

This is to make the chance of failure almost 0.

Good luck whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: Zerin and ioogyuu