• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
i feel like it's my only option, due to a medical condition that leaves me unable to fully function in the ways I'd like and unable to live a life I'd say is worth living. I keep finding myself putting off my date, due to birthdays etc - events of others I don't want to ruin with my ctb. I keep seeing new doctors - on the off chance someone will find a solution. No luck so far. I have n on hand. My next opportunity will be July 8th and the few days after, and then all of august. I'm just venting here.

Reactions: Cloudstar, shattered dreams, bag.of.cats and 9 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I feel the same. I was suppose to do it today with my N (still might) but like you i keep pushing it off.

Reactions: Tiredman, Kogoruhn, givenup and 2 others
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I feel the same. I was suppose to do it today with my N (still might) but like you i keep pushing it off.
Have you opened the bottles yet ?? What put you off doing it today ?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
i feel like it's my only option, due to a medical condition that leaves me unable to fully function in the ways I'd like and unable to live a life I'd say is worth living. I keep finding myself putting off my date, due to birthdays etc - events of others I don't want to ruin with my ctb. I keep seeing new doctors - on the off chance someone will find a solution. No luck so far. I have n on hand. My next opportunity will be July 8th and the few days after, and then all of august. I'm just venting here.

I'm in the exact same situation. I don't want to die, but I have difficulty seeing the point in continuing to live a life that's barely a life. It feels like everything ended when I became ill over 10 years ago, and even though I still have a sliver of hope that things will improve, it's tough to keep going... every... fucking... day...

I recently read an article by a chronic Lyme patient who attempted suicide. He wrote, "I didn't want to end my life. I wanted to escape the terminal collapse of my world."

Reactions: FroggMan, Smilla, shattered dreams and 9 others
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Yes i opened them. I still might do it today. Cant let them go to waste.
You can keep them in a container and store them in the fridge till a later date ?

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I'm in the exact same situation. I don't want to die, but I have difficulty seeing the point in continuing to live a life that's barely a life. It feels like everything ended when I became ill over 10 years ago, and even though I still have a sliver of hope that things will improve, it's tough to keep going... every... fucking... day...

I recently read an article by a chronic Lyme patient who attempted suicide. He wrote, "I didn't want to end my life. I wanted to escape the terminal collapse of my world."
Totally me !! Really don't want to die but suffering a pain it's hard to describe and there's no hope of it improving !! This is what I hate about suicide hotlines and mental health charities, there formed for people who have mental health isstes like depression which can be fought but when suffering from intolerable pain they can't help at all

Reactions: Tiredman, Tiburcio, BellaKAT and 2 others
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018

EXACTLY. everyday is a struggle. things got this point for me 3 years ago and haven't really improved since. i'm tired of this and i'm scared of living the rest of my life this way.

Reactions: dano6533, El Topo, Definitelyworried and 1 other person
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
You can keep them in a container and store them in the fridge till a later date ?
Yeah i could do that. Thanks for reminding me. I forgot about putting it in the fridge.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yes i opened them. I still might do it today. Cant let them go to waste.
How long have you been thinking of suicide?
I'm like you, I'm thinking of hanging myself though.

Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I'm on the same boat. I don't want to die but my condition is making me depressed and my life miserable. I wish there was a miracle cure for it, but i have been to a lot of medics with no answers and im losing hope.

Reactions: dano6533, Cloudstar, BellaKAT and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I'm on the same boat. I don't want to die but my condition is making me depressed and my life miserable. I wish there was a miracle cure for it, but i have been to a lot of medics with no answers and im losing hope.

There are many stories of people miraculously getting better from their health condition, but it seems to be completely random. There's no way of knowing if we will be one of those miracles, no matter how much effort we may put into it. We can dedicate our lives 24/7 to researching, seeing doctors, trying different treatments, etc. and yet keep getting worse, slowly fading away.

When is it okay to finally give up???

Reactions: dano6533, Cloudstar, FroggMan and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

When is it okay to finally give up?
Guys, if I was in your situation I would have gave up at the first week.

How do you have so much motivation?

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, dano6533, El Topo and 1 other person
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
How long have you been thinking of suicide?
I'm like you, I'm thinking of hanging myself though.
For a while now. Didn't start getting serious about it until about a year ago though.

Reactions: NoMore and dano6533
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Hope is the last to desert a person
You have it or you dont

Reactions: Mizule and dano6533
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I started seeing a new doctor a week a go, gonna give it til august first and and if i see no positive change by then, that will be my ctb date.but if I really can't stand stand to go one I may chose July the week of the 8th

Last edited:
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
If I was in perfect health I wouldn't want to die. I wish I could have went to college and live to see what the future holds like people on Mars. The only way that'd happen though is through years of suffering from my chronic pain from injuries and illnesses which imo isn't worth it.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, NoMore, dano6533 and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Guys, if I was in your situation I would have gave up at the first week.

How do you have so much motivation?

Never underestimate the will to survive.

I've been severely disabled since age 23. If I was healthy and saw someone in my situation, I would think their life must be miserable.

And my life is miserable, objectively, compared to most people. Yet despite being ill for over 10 years, I only began contemplating suicide last year. Until then, I somehow managed to keep going and going. And who knows how long I might keep going for. Maybe a month. Maybe a year. Maybe I'll never end up CTBing.

I have N. I have a lethal dose of opiates. I can end things whenever I want. But here I am...

Reactions: dano6533, Cloudstar, Tiburcio and 1 other person

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I don't believe anyone wants to die. I don't believe the antinatalists and the like who say nobody should be alive and they long for nothing more than total oblivion are being honest. I believe people who get to where we are want relief from pain, whatever that pain is, and it brings them some comfort or sense of control to declare they want to be gone. In my view the proof to the contrary is they are still here. Even with the difficulty of survival instinct, it's incredibly easy to be dead. We all have several methods available to us right now. If what you wanted more than anything was to not exist why would you let a few seconds of falling or squeezing or whatever get in your way? If I wanted death....truly wanted it....I'd grit my teeth like the first time you did something scary like bungee jumping or riding a roller coaster and would go for it. A few seconds of pain for what you want most in the world. But I don't WANT to die. I want my pain to stop and feel pushed there as I can't find another way.

Reactions: dano6533 and bygone