• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bygone

Jun 3, 2018
It's amazing how quickly the days pass when each day is spent counting the hours until it ends. Days blend into weeks blend into years, years now that I've been suffering from this incurable, barely treatable medical condition caused by a surgery I should have never had. No one wants to be maimed, unable to bear to be awake during the day while unable to sleep at night. When I can manage a fitful night of medication-induced sleep, dreams are my escape, my temporary respite from this wretched reality. Death would have been a kindness rather than to be forced to soldier-on in solitude without benefit of an expiration date. I've become withdrawn to the point that I cannot stand social interactions; I've lost all sense of what it is to be normal, happy. My motions are choreographed, rehearsed. My facade is showing cracks; I cannot go on much longer.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, azeton, dano6533 and 5 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I'm curious, what kind of surgery was it? Did you ever get pain medication that helped with it? Did they recently take yours away? That's what happened to me.

Reactions: Hyperbunny and dano6533
B

bygone

Jun 3, 2018
A septoplasty and turbinectomy, causing Empty Nose Syndrome. No, I don't take any pain medication. It makes me feel as though I'm suffocating, unable to take a satisfying breath. It waxes and wanes throughout the day but never goes away. It's dehibitilitating.

Reactions: Hyperbunny and dano6533
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I'm so sorry. I know what it feels like to have submitted to a surgery only to regret having it. I hope you're able to find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, dano6533, bag.of.cats and 3 others