broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
Im tired of being told I need to cope and get therapy to stop being suicidal.
None of this is my fault. It's not my fucking fault that i cant connect with people because no one makes an effort when I try to be their friend. Or that I lost my childhood to abuse. Or that I had to leave the only person I ever loved because being together was impossible.
I refuse to ~cope~ until my life stops being shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine, Myforevercharlie, Bct and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Often people blithely ignore how much resentment piles up when all a person gets to do with life is cope with it.

The worst is when somebody digs you into a hole and says 'climb up'. Are you kidding me? I have to do all of this painful work because you refused to do anything you promised to do? For free? You go consequence-free? You know what, if you don't change your ways I will take you and your life down into this hole with me. That's at least fairer.

Reactions: Marine and Bct
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I feel you. Being told to cope means there is no possible way to cure your suffering. It's sad to hear what you've been going through.

Reactions: Marine and Notcutoutforlife
S

sunbear1414

Jun 5, 2020
I feel like everyday is a struggle and I'm only just keeping my head above water,
I just want to get better

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Coping to me implies enduring suffering, even if it is with a contrived smile.

What's really needed are ways to thrive and succeed.

Back in the day, I got far more from self development talks than any psychology or psychiatry talks ever offered.

• Love
Reactions: Marine, 737492 and Notcutoutforlife