I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I just feel exhausted
I've been having migraines this week, and I would love to just stop thinking for one minute
I feel like my time is running out, yet I'm so scared of acting up and doing something to stop my suffering, I don't even know what I'm thinking, I just know I'm tired and I wish I could sleep more and think less
I'm unsure on how I feel about ctb right now, I'm an impulsive person, I'll probably do it on impulse when I get the chance, also I think I'll buy some SN to keep at home in case that happens, or in case I change my mind and plan something better
For now I just want to sleep, but I can't and I hate it and my head hurts

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Un-, apple2myeye!, waitingforrest and 4 others
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
I feel that. My thoughts never stop racing and never let me have a moment. My own mind feels like a prison and I can't run away

Reactions: jusbug and I need peace
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I'm the same way. I don't like existing with my consciousness everyday and wish I could turn it off a lot of the time.

Reactions: I need peace
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I hate thinking. It drives me insane. (when I do take it) I find buspar helps though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living really can be so unbearable as our thoughts can torture us. I am also tired and I just want to sleep. It hurts me being alive and to me peace cannot ever exist in this life. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I want out of this prison! So mentally exhausted and no reason for calmness at the sight.