crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I want to ctb at the hotel this Friday. In my country, anyone who commits suicide will be reported in the news. People will say that people who commit suicide are cowardly and stupid. My family thinks the same way.

When I think about this, I feel very annoyed and painful

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, ansiedad, voyager and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The only way one would be able to ctb and have it look like an accident is if said person drowned in a lake or ocean. That is unless family members suspected they were suicidal.

I have a parent(along with his family) who is somewhat of a strict catholic so I understand your dilemma regarding family finding out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, Fthis and crybaby
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Another way I can think of is to go to the middle of the sea, tie some heavy rocks around your legs and arms and then just sink at the bottom of the sea.
I've really thought of that but I would need a boat and paddles. Not that easy I guess.

Reactions: crybaby and Fthis
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Two things come to my mind. 1. Even though we, or some of us, care about what our families think or not want it in the media, you'll be dead so it's not like you'll be around to see, witness or feel any shame about it. And 2. You then have to weigh up whether your will to die is stronger or weaker than 'disappointing' your family.

Reactions: crybaby