kaywontbehere

kaywontbehere

angel
Jan 13, 2024
i plan to CTB in 9 days, more specifically the 24th. i'm going to be getting surgery and going under anaesthetic, i'm going to drink and eat before it as it can be lethal due to substance and fluid build up in my throat. as i'm under, it supposedly should be painless and i'll CTB, that is if the doctors are unable to save me etc. However if it does work, i don't want my family and relatives to blame the surgeon who did the work on me. whilst i do wish to CTB, i don't wish to be an inconvenience and cause any harm to bystanders or those who were never involved anyways. should i go through with it? i don't want others to take the blame for my actions, especially since i'd CTB as i'm under their care. I'm hesitant.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
If y
i plan to CTB in 9 days, more specifically the 24th. i'm going to be getting surgery and going under anaesthetic, i'm going to drink and eat before it as it can be lethal due to substance and fluid build up in my throat. as i'm under, it supposedly should be painless and i'll CTB, that is if the doctors are unable to save me etc. However if it does work, i don't want my family and relatives to blame the surgeon who did the work on me. whilst i do wish to CTB, i don't wish to be an inconvenience and cause any harm to bystanders or those who were never involved anyways. should i go through with it? i don't want others to take the blame for my actions, especially since i'd CTB as i'm under their care. I'm hesitant.
If you do you should leave a note on any of your devices if you don't wait to write a letter. You could factory reset one of your devices and have the note be the first thing they see so that they know it was voluntary as opposed to malpractice.

Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
I have only one thing to say, don't do that.
Probably the doctors have been trought this type of scenarios many times, and they'll ofc know what to do in that case.
In the worst scenario u can end up with injuries. Don't do that, it's a really bad idea for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaywontbehere
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
If you like trips to psych wards then sure go with it.

Reactions: MeaningDork and Giovannino224
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
If you like trips to psych wards then sure go with it.
To be honest I was considering that to get an official BPD diagnosis instead of my psychiatrist "suspecting" me of BPD so that I'd have a chance at MAID, but also I hate the psych ward.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I wouldn't recommend it but not for the reasons you stated, it's just that there's too many unknows with what you're proposing to do.
Yeah, i get that "...it can be lethal due to substance and fluid build up in my throat", however there's no numerical data to support what constitutes as "lethal" in that scenario. @Giovannino224 raises a good point, these are medical professionals who, to some extent or the other, are more familiar and have access to more information regarding things that could go wrong in the surgery and how to mitigate the damage should something go wrong. Best case you win, worst case is you're going to incur damage because the doctors tried to fix the scenario you created.

Reactions: kaywontbehere
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

You want die just because you didn't follow the no eating and drinking instructions, plus you are surrounded by medical professionals.

Sounds like a trip to the nut house to me.

kaywontbehere

kaywontbehere

angel
Jan 13, 2024
That doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

You want die just because you didn't follow the no eating and drinking instructions, plus you are surrounded by medical professionals.

Sounds like a trip to the nut house to me.
fair, i'm grasping at straws at this point. my previous attempts were all pretty painful or drawn out so i have no intention of recreating them. the surgery was coming up so i looked up all the risks to see if there was any chance i could possibly heighten them.