• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I don't understand how even on this app I feel so incredibly lonely. I post but almost no one replies. Is it because I'm that boring???
maybe they just dont know an answer or is dealing with their own thing, thats why i havent said anything.
i get the feeling though. thats why i made a thread a little bit ago about tolerating people (trying to give people the chance to be like "you suck, think of others" or something), but i didnt get much reply there. and a thread even farther back that i cant remember the title of.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
don't say that.. you're definitely not boring at all , you're one of the few here i remember pretty well.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
It's not a problem of being "boring", so much more so that it's because this isn't a typical social media site where people actively seek interaction when they have their own problems to deal with.

I'm still rooting for your recovery!

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Awh I'm really sorry you feel that way, I understand. 🫂🫂🫂 personally I read almost all of your posts and you are seen and heard <3 I think a lot of times people lack the energy to reply to things or are afraid of saying the wrong thing, at least that's the case for me 💙 you're not boring at all imo!!! Even if people don't respond they still read and appreciate your post I'm sure. If you're feeling lonely also there's lot of people that would be willing to chat in DMs I'm sure :)