A

Alisalyx

Jul 2, 2023
I don't understand the situation I'm in. I don't understand why I'm treated this way. I don't understand why I keep going. I'm genuinely going crazy, I wish I could understand clearly.
I can't stand with my life anymore. I keep getting high to try to cope but the emotions are too strong.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I can relate to your words very much. I came to the conclusion, sometimes there s nothing to understand, it s just the egoism of people that causes them to treat others like shit.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alisalyx
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Nobody understands their situation. Poor people, commit suicide, rich people commit suicide, loving people commit suicide, loveless people commit suicide. I'm currently desperate for love and I got the superficial feeling that it is going to change my situation, my feelings and my desire to CTB. Deep down however, I know that it is not going to happen, that if it is going to happen, I'm gonna be just as miserabel and that there is nothing to love about me really.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly we exist in this cruel world where people have to suffer all for no reason with no deeper purpose behind it, existence really is so senseless, I understand that it really can be so torturous and dreadful feeling trapped in a situation of constant suffering.

• Hugs