maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
this website is nowhere near as terrible as all these articles and videos describe. nobody is preying on vulnerable children, nobody is getting off to miserable people CTBing. prolifers just whine and cry at any type of view that's not theirs. if we want to die then we should be allowed to die of our own terms, but apparently we can't do that because of "how sad others will be," "how much you have to live for." I'd be miserable if one of my friends died. but I'd at least be happy that they can no longer suffer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon, emptymiku, Forever Sleep and 15 others
LifeisDark

LifeisDark

Jul 5, 2023
I can understand the mindset that they have because I used to be similar until I realized just how shitty everything is in the world at this point. Until someone gets to that point of realizing they would do anything to end the pain or even opens up their mind to the possibility as a sort of backup plan, they will never understand why so many find solace in a site like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: udusa, Saxenomorph, EternalShore and 4 others
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
I've read that people on here "encourage" others to ctb, but I've never seen that. I'm not saying that no one ever has done that - but that isn't what commonly happens. It's usually that people offer support and empathy for what others are going through. Comments tend to respect the person's wishes, which is not the same as "encouraging" them.

This place is best described as a support forum. I want to ctb, and I finally have a place to come where I can talk to other people who also want to ctb. People who understand those feelings. I've met some amazing, kind, intelligent people on here. No one is rude or sadistic in their replies. It's nice to have people to talk to who understand my mindset, rather than someone just repeating the same tired "It gets better!!!!" bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: emptymiku, udusa, Saxenomorph and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how those pro-life people are incapable of minding their own business, I know that this fact offends them but the right to die is human right and other people's personal decisions aren't theirs to make.
I don't get why other people should have to suffer just because they want to stay here, sorry but we all experience existence differently and were unfairly forced here in the first place after all.

It absolutely disgusts me how many people wish to enslave suicidal people in this existence when they wish to be gone. Having the option to peacefully and permanently prevent suffering is what I see as important in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

To me the view they hold that people must suffer no matter what is such an cruel and disgusting view, it shows a complete lack of compassion. Not everyone even wanted to exist in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: maidens, Saxenomorph and WAITING TO DIE
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i understand sort of in that it's distressing to those who haven't fully internalised how terrible the world can be, or have but value persistence in spite of pretty much anything, that people do choose suicide as a way out. the 'suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem' 'maxim' has such a strong hold on people. sure, some problems may be temporary if you wait them out, or face and solve them (which itself is almost inevitably distressing and draining) but things like, to give obvious examples, being faced with the prospect of becoming or continuing to be a wage slave for 50-60 years, which itself is pretty much eternity in a human life, and on its tail end if you get that far still being squeezed for money, bills, in many cases having to work upwards of 70-80 years old..

i think non-suicidal people who demonise this site can't imagine people dying on their own terms, or thinking about/planning death rationally. like they must be mentally ill and/or so distressed they can't think straight, or having intrusive thoughts and the like (not that the general public is good with understanding intrusive thoughts or the term itself, but i digress). which i think feeds into the idea that those already on this site are influencing those who come on here, latching on to their thoughts or using what problems/explanations they come with to convince them that they should ctb. honestly it's a little hard to imagine what it would be like if that were happening.. like one of those challenges kids fall into where they have to do things that get progressively more dangerous? i'm not sure what to say except that isn't happening here - thanks to the no minors rule, for one, but also the fact that encouraging, helping, or asking for encouragement is literally against the rules of this site. also, i've seen people come on here after they've seen someone ctb or after losing someone who ctb'd, and they've received plenty of support (as they deserve) from other people here.

strangely, there are people who would support assisted suicide for terminally ill patients, but not even try to understand or respect why someone could be suicidal, and i'm not too sure what the difference is; is it that they're already going to die and so their life hasn't been lost as a direct result of the decision? in that case, what is being valued? is there some sanctity of life? if anyone has answers i would love to know

• Love
Reactions: maidens and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The pro - lifers don't realise that this site is a haven of support and empathy for people who are suffering, as opposed to being a site for sicko death freaks, which they obviously think it is.

• Love
Reactions: maidens, Saxenomorph, tiger b and 1 other person
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
They're just jealous that we have an outlet and they aren't able to voice their anxietys.

• Love
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
yeah, it's just weird to me how people who literally don't even know you that well claim they'll be sad when you die. :/ Like, it's not like you ever cared until I attempted! xD And I bet you still don't! You just don't like that feeling that you have blood on your hands! >:( Even people who are sewer slidal and depressed still don't want me to do anything! >_<

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and maidens
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
I actually feel good when someone says they don't want me to die, but I get really angry when they try to stop me from doing so. I've already told them that I have no hope and they try to help me, but stopping me is cruel. But partly I understand, because their fear is that I do it without thinking, kind of on impulse. But I consciously want this. But even though I say that, they won't accept it and, at that point, I get angry.

• Love
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
The pro - lifers don't realise that this site is a haven of support and empathy for people who are suffering, as opposed to being a site for sicko death freaks, which they obviously think it is.
But the children...

And those three words kill all debate.

Just like the words 'Six Million' kills any debate on another topic - and I'm talking from a balanced mainstream historian point of view, not any radical viewpoint.

The pro-lifers do not realise it. I wouldn't have realised it without crap journalism which made me look at it. So we make them realise it and:

But the children...

And it's game over, regardless.

It's part of a power game. SS will wrongfully look as bad as the 70s PIE in the eyes of many, and what 'celebrities' or influencers will speak on its behalf? That's what it's all about now, right?

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88, maidens and WAITING TO DIE
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
This website is the best thing that has happened to me in years, i'm sure that unlike this forum those prolifers never help people like us

• Love
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Besides the usual points, I think unpopular views like we share here shake ignorant peoples identities.

Identity is a lifes copium. It contains purpose and reason for doing things/living esentially.
If someones reality gets questioned, their animalistic deffence mechanisms scream "NO" every time.

Then they either want you away from their lives or attempt to destroy you, because you existing is a threat to their existence in their heads.

• Love
Reactions: berrystraw, WAITING TO DIE and maidens
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Those who don't understand this site and its users are used to a view on suicide where death is the worst outcome possible. The world we live in ascribes to a suicide preventionist orthodoxy in which the idea of letting (often normal, healthy, young, able-bodied) people die seems ludicrous, even given advance notice. I kind of wish I could explain to those around me and the world at large why we think the way we do, and I do believe that it is possible given enough time and compassion, but it is hard when others expect you to be thankful for failing a suicide attempt. I do empathize with their lack of personal experience though, I doubt they act out of malice and I'm sure they genuinely believe that they are helping when they work so hard for suicide prevention.

• Love
Reactions: Saxenomorph, tiger b and maidens
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
But the children...

And those three words kill all debate.

Just like the words 'Six Million' kills any debate on another topic - and I'm talking from a balanced mainstream historian point of view, not any radical viewpoint.

The pro-lifers do not realise it. I wouldn't have realised it without crap journalism which made me look at it. So we make them realise it and:

But the children...

And it's game over, regardless.

It's part of a power game. SS will wrongfully look as bad as the 70s PIE in the eyes of many, and what 'celebrities' or influencers will speak on its behalf? That's what it's all about now, right?
Yes, the pro - lifers regard us suicidal folk with the same disdain as they do for that festering pile of excrement Jimmy Saville.

• Love
Reactions: maidens and tiger b