• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
drinking diazepam or xanax at the same time as SN is reasonable. but oxazepam is way slower in onset and peak time(1 to 2 hours), how will it be peaceful if when SN effect is seen within 3 mins?
timings in sn method is so complicated to me, i will either blackout before drinking SN or go through all the panic and symptoms of SN. i also don't think any benzo will clam panic attack of death, but only black outs.

because of this i'm considering chloroquine method but the amount of benzo stated by befree guide is 500mg of diazepam(equivalent to 25mg of clonazepam). i have only 15mg of clonazepam, will it help me through painful process of chloroquine death?

anyone have any insights in benzo timings and chloroquine method, please give me some your advice and thoughts.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I've heard chloroquine can be an especially painful method if one is conscious during the painful muscular contractions that would ensue.

Clonazepam seems to have a really long half life as per the link below..

The pph mentions time to ctb as 1 to 3 hours..

The book from wozz foundation says it is better to take it with a fast acting benzo. Pph recommends against the diazepam as there may be some protective/counter effects as it has been used in emergency cases against chloroquine poisoning whereas wozz foundation questions this and says they are suitable.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wouldn't abandon sn for that reason only, that is if you are set on the method. Your doubt can easily be explained if you asked around and researched and you can find a solution to it. Also remember that a lot of members have ctb with only sn with out the extra meds.

Reactions: Goku Black
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@Endisclose i have only clonazepam, it is not fast nor too slow like oxazepam. i can't get any other benzos. damn complicated.

@rozeske sn is lethal, benzo is to make process peaceful. there is no much talk about clonazepam or even benzos here since it is really hard to obtain, one reason why member do without benzo for sn method. answer is only fast acting benzo is preferred for sn.

my question is oxazepam peaks at 1 or 2 hours, blackout happens around that time but sn can cause death within 1 hour. this questions how reliable is ppeh regime.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@Endisclose i have only clonazepam, it is not fast nor too slow like oxazepam. i can't get any other benzos. damn complicated.

@rozeske sn is lethal, benzo is to make process peaceful. there is no much talk about clonazepam or even benzos here since it is really hard to obtain, one reason why member do without benzo for sn method. answer is only fast acting benzo is preferred for sn.

my question is oxazepam peaks at 1 or 2 hours, blackout happens around that time but sn can cause death within 1 hour. this questions how reliable is ppeh regime.
I would say the ppeh is as reliable as it can get and the only ctb guide we have but I can't say much on your benzo question and if it should be taken same time as sn. maybe @Rhizomorph1 would be kind enough to clarify the confusion 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: losi
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I would second @rozeske here..SN with or without benzos would still be preferable to a method like chloroquine which can be far more painful for far longer... We don't know the reasoning behind the experts advice, maybe at that dose oxazepam may act earlier.. Maybe at a higher dose benzos act sooner.. possibly..

Reactions: rozeske
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
timings in sn method is so complicated to me, i will either blackout before drinking SN or go through all the panic and symptoms of SN. i also don't think any benzo will clam panic attack of death, but only black outs.
I don't think it is at all, having scrolled through a LOT of regimens in my time here, especially the ones with benzos included, most doses are taken with the aim of reducing anxiety before drinking si, not necessarily a massive dose intended to cause unconsciousness, in fact, I'm sure they tested it beforehand to know what is the right dose for them is and when to take it, remember that your regimen will be yours alone to augment according to what will make you feel most comfortable aside from the AEs which everyone knows how much to take. Also, take what @rozeske said in stride, do more research for yourself and come to your own conclusions that are satisfactory as an answer, doubting the reliability the PPH over one thing like this makes no sense. Some of this is also overthinking as well.

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I also don't understand why Nitschke says to take benzodiazepines along with nitrite at the same time.
Unfortunately, I don't believe Nitschke because of his advice.
What kind of research can he talk about at all if he doesn't know that benzodiazepines need more time to take effect
It feels like he's lying about his research and about watching people die from sodium nitrite.

If I am very wrong, then I will be only glad, because most likely I will still have to drink nitrite

Reactions: roku6 and losi
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I also don't understand why Nitschke says to take benzodiazepines along with nitrite at the same time.
Unfortunately, I don't believe Nitschke because of his advice.
What kind of research can he talk about at all if he doesn't know that benzodiazepines need more time to take effect
It feels like he's lying about his research and about watching people die from sodium nitrite.

If I am very wrong, then I will be only glad, because most likely I will still have to drink nitrite
The pph recommends 20 oxazepam not just 1 or 2. Would this at this dosage take more time to take effect?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@Goku Black i don't have enough knowledge about benzo or not a doctor with more knowledge about peaceful death. so my only choice is to follow a regime made by one. it is true to go by one's own regime if they have good experience with benzo unlike me. that is the reason i made this thread to seek answer and advice. i'm not questioning entire ppeh but it's particular REGIME regarding my chosen method. definitely this is not overthinking, when i will get to feel the effect of sn such as diziness, headache or voimiting before even clonazepam begins to work.

from my research i was able to conclude : it specifically states oxazepam 600mg for peaceful death. each tablet will take 1 to 2 hours to reach onset and peak time. this is where testing helps. in empty stomach it may peak faster, so one should specifically test their benzo after fasting for 8 or 24 hours. it is also pretty dangeours testing with knock out dosage, this is where i'm hesistent. because i may do stupid stuff and go to jail plus i don't have enough benzos. this is where i'm heavily relied on to others to seek answer. hope you understand.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
The link below states that the onset of action for Clonazepam is 15-30 mins.. same as that of alprazolam and lorazepam..half life is mentioned as 18-39 hrs which means it will stay in the system for longer.

Of what I've heard effects of chloroquine like muscular contractions, the risk of serious pain from liver, kidney injuries, irreversible complications in case of failure are much more serious than reports from SN..

• Informative
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
The link below states that the onset of action for Clonazepam is 15-30 mins.. same as that of alprazolam and lorazepam..half life is mentioned as 18-39 hrs which means it will stay in the system for longer.

Of what I've heard effects of chloroquine like muscular contractions, the risk of serious pain from liver, kidney injuries, irreversible complications in case of failure are much more serious than reports from SN..
thank you for this, i was thinking about after effects of chloroquine if i survived. maybe i should just wait for 15 mins before drinking sn, this is the only option i have.

Reactions: Endisclose
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
As far as I know, I believe there have been quite a number of people who haven't reported feeling any pain although they have felt discomfort. Of course there is a caveat to this that the reaction to it can be varied depending upon the individuals physiology.. for instance let's say someone had a stomach ulcer, he is bound to feel pain as SN is a salt.. On the other hand with chloroquine there is a certainty of pain possible and on a much higher scale too..

This is why for me the first choice of preference is SN.. Of course there is a certain hierarchy along the pain scale that I am prepared to traverse in my quest to end my suffering, but I felt it was common sensical to choose a method that is at least likely to be not painful compared to one that will most certainly be so..

• Love