ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's just as the title says really. I wish I could expand more on this vent but I'm too drained out of energy. Life is so insanely difficult and perpetually tiring. Anybody else relate?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, myusername890, Hollowman and 7 others
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Some people enjoy life because they have a decent quality of life. Decent income. Decent Home. Not going through day to day wondering what they will have to do to survive. Those are the people that say "oh no matter how negative your life is, it's always about how you look at life. Life is too short to be unhappy". And those are the people that have a decent life and didn't have to spend half of their life suffering. Those are the people that enjoy life. But guess what? If they had to suffer more, their opinion would change in a heartbeat.

Reactions: owano, myusername890 and Hollowman
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
It's just as the title says really. I wish I could expand more on this vent but I'm too drained out of energy. Life is so insanely difficult and perpetually tiring. Anybody else relate?
Very much. Same. 100%.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Some people enjoy life because they have a decent quality of life. Decent income. Decent Home. Not going through day to day wondering what they will have to do to survive. Those are the people that say "oh no matter how negative your life is, it's always about how you look at life. Life is too short to be unhappy". And those are the people that have a decent life and didn't have to spend half of their life suffering. Those are the people that enjoy life. But guess what? If they had to suffer more, their opinion would change in a heartbeat.
I don't know if it's wrong of me but I actually wish I could relate to them, minus giving platitudes to suicidal people as i don't want to do that. I can't even imagine being in their shoes; it's just so incomprehensible to me. To have such a good quality of life..

cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
I totally relate;; It seems like life consists of all this stuff you have to do, it's exhausting and daunting...Relationships, school, jobs, our body, there's so much to always take care of. It's a constant balancing act. Even breathing is just another thing you have to do. And that's just if you were born normal. If you are mentally ill or struggle socially then you have to deal with that too. i hope you can find some time in your life to rest a little bit

Reactions: springleaf and sserafim
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
It's not what happens to you, it's what doesn't happen to you. Research pretty clearly shows it.
It's not what happens to you, it's what doesn't happen to you. Research pretty clearly shows it.
Outside of the obvious, extreme/chronic stuff.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. Life is so tiring and exhausting. I hate having to live it. Every day I get more and more tired and fatigued, and the thought of non-existence and ctb becomes more appealing. Life just seems like responsibilities and obligations that I never wanted in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I know I'm not the person you replied to but I'm curious as to what exactly you mean. Is it okay if you can clarify?
I agree. Life is so tiring and exhausting. I hate having to live it. Every day I get more and more tired and fatigued, and the thought of non-existence and ctb becomes more appealing. Life just seems like responsibilities and obligations that I never wanted in the first place.
Yes, exactly this. Especially that last sentence. I was born against my consent and now responsibilities are forced upon me? Same goes for you and everybody else here. It's unfortunate that it's like this. I never asked for any of these responsibilities.. it's just too much for me. And what's horrifying to me is that I don't even have it that bad yet. Like I'm not employed or independent. The idea of me being in complete cessation of life sounds so blissful

Reactions: springleaf and sserafim
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Yea, you're not alone 💙it's literally exhausting to continually be this exhausted.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I know I'm not the person you replied to but I'm curious as to what exactly you mean. Is it okay if you can clarify?
Everyone goes through shit. Some people have even been tortured to near death very slowly and shit like that, but not commit suicide so it's clearly not what you go through, but how you were raised, the support you have after something traumatic, etc. You can probably throw genetics and other stuff in there, but what happens to you is only one factor that has never been an absolute barometer for suicide. Think about schizophrenia. Nothing happens to schizophrenic people. They just turn out that way because of nature + nurture. I specifically mention what doesn't happen to you because childhood neglect can have physically fatal consequences that are even worse than childhood abuse. That, and the support system thing after trauma is a huge factor. Also, not breaking out of chronic abuse/trauma is often a "what doesn't happen to you" situation more than anything because it typically requires you being saved in some way.

J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
yes, i can relate.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see having the ability to exist as being such a tiresome and futile burden rather than anything enjoyable. It's a curse to have the ability to suffer endlessly with no escape from ourselves and our thoughts.
Those who worship this meaningless and harmful existence so much always come across as so delusional to me, existence is the true problem, the only relief for me lies in death, I always see it as better that this existence is forgotten about.

Reactions: whateverr, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I see having the ability to exist as being such a tiresome and futile burden rather than anything enjoyable. It's a curse to have the ability to suffer endlessly with no escape from ourselves and our thoughts.
Those who worship this meaningless and harmful existence so much always come across as so delusional to me, existence is the true problem, the only relief for me lies in death, I always see it as better that this existence is forgotten about.
I see existence in the exact same way. For me, death is complete freedom and existence is a prison. Hopefully we get free from our prison as quickly as possible

Reactions: whateverr and sserafim
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
Since I injured my neck life has been a chore. Just woke up from a nap in cold darkness at 7pm feeling scared and deeply lonely.