I think they deserve torture.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lovedread, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RainAndSadness and 7 others
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I don't think anyone deserves torture, but I really cannot fathom how someone can be transphobic. It literally makes zero sense and I'm so sorry that trans people have to suffer and die so much because of these horrible people.

Reactions: lovedread, RainAndSadness, odradek and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think they deserve everything they dish out. I just don't get it personally. Sometimes I wonder if it's because they feel uncertain about their own sexuality. Like- there was a trans lady where I worked and one male employee in particular hated her. This lady wasn't interested in men but I wonder if that's what he really feared. That he'd somehow be tricked one day into sleeping with a guy!

girlboything

girlboything

drugged up doll
Jun 1, 2023
I think they deserve everything they dish out. I just don't get it personally. Sometimes I wonder if it's because they feel uncertain about their own sexuality. Like- there was a trans lady where I worked and one male employee in particular hated her. This lady wasn't interested in men but I wonder if that's what he really feared. That he'd somehow be tricked one day into sleeping with a guy!
having sex with a trans woman is not sleeping with a guy, and trans people are not 'tricking' anyone. just clarifying. idk theres some hardcore transphobia going down in the 'i hate men' thread and at this point im scared to look at it. i just shouldnt have said anything in the first place. but yea id like to torture some of the people over there. id like to torture a lot of people. i'm also curious what it would feel like to kill someone but that's a different subject.

• Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, Forever Sleep and Chara
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
*Forcibly educated by the most patient yet knowledgeable people possible until they can pass tests.
This is literally just 1984 O'Brien Ministry of Love.

Offtopic, but is your username inspired by Angels of Death?

Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
This is literally just 1984 O'Brien Ministry of Love.

Offtopic, but is your username inspired by Angels of Death?
No clue what the ministry of love is, but it's hard to hate someone for something they can't control when you understand it. Really understand it. Because most hatred is born of fear. And fear is often born of ignorance and or lack of positive/neutral exposure. Hence why children who are exposed to different groups early in neutral experiences (aka parents not being biggots, individual not being a bully) on are less likely to grow up hating those people compared to the kids who have bad experiences (parents constantly talking about how bad they are individual being a bully etc) it can go the wrong way if not careful and build life long fear though. Like a kid getting bit by dog getting traumatized. Sorry am tired worn out just got out of aba "therapy" if you know what that is you know so yeah also yes cause if you have a partner when cbt they can help make sure it goes right instead of you waking up with brain damage that makes you scared to try again alone as is the case here sorry for the ramble again

figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
No clue what the ministry of love is, but it's hard to hate someone for something they can't control when you understand it. Really understand it. Because most hatred is born of fear. And fear is often born of ignorance and or lack of positive/neutral exposure. Hence why children who are exposed to different groups early in neutral experiences (aka parents not being biggots, individual not being a bully) on are less likely to grow up hating those people compared to the kids who have bad experiences (parents constantly talking about how bad they are individual being a bully etc) it can go the wrong way if not careful and build life long fear though. Like a kid getting bit by dog getting traumatized. Sorry am tired worn out just got out of aba "therapy" if you know what that is you know so yeah also yes cause if you have a partner when cbt they can help make sure it goes right instead of you waking up with brain damage that makes you scared to try again alone as is the case here sorry for the ramble again
It's kind of late, and you write very long sentences, which makes them hard to comprehend, but I think I agree? Children learn a lot from parents (obviously), so analogically, if you were to grow up in an openly transphobic household, you'd be more likely to share transphobic views.
Luckily I'm not a transphobic asshole, but I'll never be able to get over internalized transphobia (towards myself, somehow my stupid brain thinks everyone but me is valid) due to my transphobic mother, probably.
I don't know, you talking about 'indoctrinating' transphobes reminded me of 1984 by George Orwell. As you can tell from what I just said, I'm against transphobia, but imagining a world where transphobes would actually be tortured or indoctrinated like this seems very dystopian. So I thought of this thread half-heartedly. I mostly wanted to ask you the question about AoD, lol. I love this game dearly.
I rambled as well, if that will make you feel better about your rambling.

Reactions: Chara
girlboything

girlboything

drugged up doll
Jun 1, 2023
you have to do aba?? im so sorry. like im so, so sorry. i wasnt in aba but i was in the troubled teen industry system for years, which is a different form of behavioral modification. best wishes <3

Reactions: Chara
girlboything

girlboything

drugged up doll
Jun 1, 2023
It's adhd and brain damage and poor impulse control fighting with ocd for control and if ocd wins nothing gets said due to insecurities sorry for the confusion caused

Have a sexist abliest mom who's made it very clear she would have aborted if doctors didn't mess up the gender thing when they identified on ultrasound and she's very clear that am an unlovable freak Yada Yada Yada don't really feel the same about others but have internalized her criticisms and hate self so not sure if qualify as a biggot can you be a biggot only towards you? Or does it have to be a group? Self hatred???

Was saying indoctrination in quotes cause they think everything but religion which actually is indoctrination which is ironic is indoctrination because most biggots are ignorant fools and or coo coo for coco puffs and incapable of logic unless you MAKE them be logical by forcing it upon them in a way they can't twist up or ignore etc it's scary how set some get that other humans are lesser just cause they're different

Havent played AoD want to but can't have watched the anime though it was alright but would like to play the game more but would probably never finish it if it has timed stuff have processing delay and bad hands and as hard as it is to get accommodations for tests it'd impossible to get them for video games unless you mess with the program and code and depending how you do it you can get in trouble for it or make the game unplayable and all sorts of stuff

It's nice to meet others who ramble you're able to ramble with better grammer though, am working on that but it's hard

Yep been going since six years old. Quiet and hands in the same sentence next to each other heard triggers panic attacks and its hard to open doors on own because was trained that only adults are allowed to open doors even though am an adult at this point. Am not sure what troubled teen industry is if it's not juvenile detention? Or child actors. Both are messed up in their own ways. Wishing you the best as well know it's hard to break training or get over trauma and stuff and it doesn't get better but you're not alone in your pain when you share
are you able to refuse to go? i didn't know adults did aba. im in residential treatment against my will too rn though so like, im not judging you for being in it. sometimes its out of our control, especially if we have to rely on parents financially. the troubled teen industry is made up of residential treatment centers, wilderness programs, and 'therapeutic' boarding schools. its where they send kids with mental illness/substance use/because they fucking feel like it. it's all abusive, even the least restrictive places. you'll hear some people who were in it defend it but that's brainwashing, i defended it too when i first got out before i realized what i had been through. anyway feel free to dm me if you want to talk, no judgement on grammar or anything. <3

figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
It's adhd and brain damage and poor impulse control fighting with ocd for control and if ocd wins nothing gets said due to insecurities sorry for the confusion caused
No need to apologize at all! The way you spaced out the paragraphs definitely made it easier for me to understand you though, so thank you for that.
Have a sexist abliest mom who's made it very clear she would have aborted if doctors didn't mess up the gender thing when they identified on ultrasound and she's very clear that am an unlovable freak Yada Yada Yada don't really feel the same about others but have internalized her criticisms and hate self so not sure if qualify as a biggot can you be a biggot only towards you? Or does it have to be a group? Self hatred???
My experiences are my experiences, but every time I learn about issues with other people's parents, it makes me wish more and more that we'd just go extinct, because a 'good parent' sounds like something out of a fairy tail.
I don't think it makes you a bigot. When you have such feelings towards yourself, you would use the term I used, 'internalized transphobia,' analogically to 'internalized homophobia' etc etc.
Was saying indoctrination in quotes cause they think everything but religion which actually is indoctrination which is ironic is indoctrination because most biggots are ignorant fools and or coo coo for coco puffs and incapable of logic unless you MAKE them be logical by forcing it upon them in a way they can't twist up or ignore etc it's scary how set some get that other humans are lesser just cause they're different
Yeah. In a way, we are indoctrinated right now, which you'd think shouldn't happen in the 21st century. Speaking to these kinds of people through logic is impossible in most cases, as they'll outnumber you and pat each other's backs as they'll try to reinforce their 'truth' onto you. I really wish people stopped thinking of other people as 'lesser.' You'd think we, as society, got over it after the downfall of fascism as well.
Havent played AoD want to but can't have watched the anime though it was alright but would like to play the game more but would probably never finish it if it has timed stuff have processing delay and bad hands and as hard as it is to get accommodations for tests it'd impossible to get them for video games unless you mess with the program and code and depending how you do it you can get in trouble for it or make the game unplayable and all sorts of stuff
There are various gameplays on YouTube, not only for AoD, so you don't have to use your hands to enjoy the game. You can also resume the videos at any given point, which helps if you have troubles focusing.
The game has one timed sequence I can think of (it's been a long time since I played it, but I'm definitely planning to play it again), and it's sometime in the beginning. Mostly the mechanics are simple, as it's made on RPG Maker engine.
It's nice to meet others who ramble you're able to ramble with better grammer though, am working on that but it's hard
Grammar isn't that important, as long as you get your point across. Personally, I reread my posts before publishing them on multiple occasions, but I don't expect the same from everyone else.

figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
Will try looking again, really cannot do videos that don't have good subtitles personally, last time checked was years ago though so there's probably plenty new ones
There are playthroughs with no commentary, and the game itself is text-based. It's the case for many other games as well, so you can still enjoy them. :)
If reread, will more often than not wind up deleting everything unfortunately.
I know how that feels. I'll probably feel extremely paranoid about having ever posted something here (it's a sort of patterned behavior of mine, regardless of where I decide to share my thoughts etc.) in a few months. But I guess it's better to push those boundaries than live trapped in one's head forever.

Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
There are playthroughs with no commentary, and the game itself is text-based. It's the case for many other games as well, so you can still enjoy them. :)

I know how that feels. I'll probably feel extremely paranoid about having ever posted something here (it's a sort of patterned behavior of mine, regardless of where I decide to share my thoughts etc.) in a few months. But I guess it's better to push those boundaries than live trapped in one's head forever.
It was years ago but wasnt able to find one in English that wasn't making the text go too fast to read for no apparent reason. Gave up the search quickly to be honest and went to go watch pokemon har har har

Yeah have been bullied much am definitely paranoid after being warded and became un able to say anything out loud after a really bad thing happened so text is the only way can talk anymore so if don't just impulsively send will pretty much never talk again if that makes sense?

Reactions: figure8
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Entertaining. Good if troll, sad if real.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Message In A Bottle and Konnsz
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I was pretty agitated when I wrote this. Was reading some transphobic shit again. The best outcome would be that they see the error of their ways.

Edit: I don't genuinely believe anyone deserves torture.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lovedread, Chara and Professor K