Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
my reasons are that I have a very sensitive stomach (might have an ulcer also) and cant navigate the whole meto process here in canada. I also dont think the sn is going to come for months (if it comes at all) and im honestly on the cusp of developing full blown psychosis or schizophrenia. I know everyone hates my via semi truck on highway method but idk I dont see any other options that guarantee a relatively quick death. if i bend over a bit so it hits my head first i think it would be instant and even if i didnt do that it would be over very quickly. i tried hanging but there arent any good supports where I live plus I have three roommates (which would also be a problem with sn also). does anyone have any advice or options for making sn work for me because if not I think I've made up my mind

Reactions: TheRaul95
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
my reasons are that I have a very sensitive stomach (might have an ulcer also) and cant navigate the whole meto process here in canada. I also dont think the sn is going to come for months (if it comes at all) and im honestly on the cusp of developing full blown psychosis or schizophrenia. I know everyone hates my via semi truck on highway method but idk I dont see any other options that guarantee a relatively quick death. if i bend over a bit so it hits my head first i think it would be instant and even if i didnt do that it would be over very quickly. i tried hanging but there arent any good supports where I live plus I have three roommates (which would also be a problem with sn also). does anyone have any advice or options for making sn work for me because if not I think I've made up my mind
Well, the way I see it, if discomfort of SN is only for 20min and then end. So be it :)

Reactions: autumnal
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
Why not get a hotel room for SN?

Reactions: Hhhhhh
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Couple questions for clarity
Monday you said you are homeless, today you said you have 3 roommates?

all you need to ctb is SN, and fast 8 hours. All the other stuff is comfort. But i understand you don't have it anyway. Even with a sensitive stomach it will work.

you talk about the truck as if the driver isn't going to try to avoid hitting you .., he's going to slam breaks, swerve, he may even miss you but die himself in a wreck? It's not like you can just stand in the road and he will just keep driving as normal? The only way is if there were close by coverage like trees or something and you jumped out at last second.. it's just not as easy.. and if you have courage to do that, why couldn't you do full suspension from a tree? A building to jump from?
Just seems there are other options

Reactions: mem12, autumnal, Hhhhhh and 1 other person
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Couple questions for clarity
Monday you said you are homeless, today you said you have 3 roommates?

all you need to ctb is SN, and fast 8 hours. All the other stuff is comfort. But i understand you don't have it anyway. Even with a sensitive stomach it will work.

you talk about the truck as if the driver isn't going to try to avoid hitting you .., he's going to slam breaks, swerve, he may even miss you but die himself in a wreck? It's not like you can just stand in the road and he will just keep driving as normal? The only way is if there were close by coverage like trees or something and you jumped out at last second.. it's just not as easy.. and if you have courage to do that, why couldn't you do full suspension from a tree? A building to jump from?
Just seems there are other options
i live in a shelter. they dont swerve usually because the vehicle is so large so the inertia would keep them going straight long enough. also thats how people do it always they just stand on the side of the highway and walk out once the semi is close enough. It also works perfectly where I'm standing because theres a (dangerously located) highway bus stop. I tried jumping but its impossible because of the long fall and si i want something quick. I tried to jump 3 times now. I'm going to try waiting for sn but it'll take months to get here if it comes at all and the staff here might swipe it anyways. I'm not trying to be cruel this is just my best bet from what I can tell because tbh lots of the methods here besides sn jumping and hanging dont rly work or require lots of resources and I need a guaranteed way out. speed limit where I'd be doing it is 80km/hr but everyone drives 100 so the semi would probably be going 60-70 i think so around 40mph. hope this clears things up and I'm sorry this is upsetting for everyone im just really desperate

Last edited: