• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
I really don't think I can fight any longer. I'm trying to stay strong for the few people who care but every day became harder and harder. If this is the end of the road any ways I can make it easier? I know my partner will be upset but he already said he won't stop me and quite frankly I got to hide all of my mental health struggles. I got maybe 2 friends who will talk to me on their own and the rest of the people in my life only talk if I reach out. I'm compassionate to a fault so I still want to make it easier. Can't give stuff away before hand since that's too obvious a sign. Are letters to cliche? Should I have a note saying what memento I want them to have? I'm trying my best to survive but every day it gets harder

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Waterfall500 and Lost Magic
Waterfall500

Waterfall500

Dec 17, 2023
I dont really have much experience with loved ones but I think letters are a good idea. You can pour out a lot of built up emotion and it can make it easier for your partner etc. to deal with the loss. I hope you find the strength to keep fighting and I hope your life is full of love and happiness in the future