bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Just as at other times I can carry the bag of stones that is my depression and get up and continue living, now, I can no longer. I believe that psychiatry is the worst of all medical specialties. They give you pills, if it doesn't work they tell you to do sports -Hey, I hardly go out and he tells me to run 10 km a day like when I was young. You don't want to be cured, why isn't that what they say to a cancer patient? depression is the cancer of the soul. Look, my depression has beat my pulse. I have been with her for 20 years and it has only gotten worse, my wife left me, some medications caused me some euphoria, so I drank alcohol. He also did it to endure work. I requested an interview so that they would give me a degree of disability and apply for more adapted jobs. I have titles. I am not lazy, I have worked even when the boot of anxiety and agoraphobia stepped on my neck. You've gone crazy, really? Hold on for 20 years with this shit sickness and tell me. The "normals" don't understand me. "Such a young and handsome boy" Why do I want those attributes if I can't lead a life without suffering? Existence begins to be a pointless cosmic joke. I can't believe where I live. This planet is a prison where the most psychopaths always win. You pay for everything, you live to work and some days, with what little you have left in your wallet, you buy some cheap alcohol. If everyone who tells me that it is not for so was in my skin for 2 months, we would see to see. Insanity is normal in a sick world. I already know the game, I already know the traps but I cannot go, even knowing that my body will lie peacefully in a hotel room, without feeling or suffering, I imagine the task of my relatives, the sadness that it will cause, etc. If I live by not doing harm to others, I am dying inside and if I die, I will rest but shake the peace of my family. What a well-crafted trap! Now night comes, moments of peace if I can sleep with the cocktail of medicines. Sometimes I cry because of how miserable my life is, other times I want to sleep without waking up and others, it is only 8 hours in which I do not suffer pain. Anyway, thanks for reading this spiel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dutchyala, Ame, MYStERY_Man and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Fuerza amigo!!
Psychiatry is a pandora box. It could work or it could just ruin your life.
I've been really fuck*d up by some meds some months ago but now the new ones seem to be working.

I hope you can get out of this one!

Send you lots of good vibes and if you're around on Saturday, let's have some drinks!

• Love
Reactions: Dutchyala and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Fuerza amigo!!
Psychiatry is a pandora box. It could work or it could just ruin your life.
I've been really fuck*d up by some meds some months ago but now the new ones seem to be working.

I hope you can get out of this one!

Send you lots of good vibes and if you're around on Saturday, let's have some drinks!
I can not tonight. I am guarded and can only drink on the street or at home when no one is there. Unfortunately I am accompanied by my spy familiar :(

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can not tonight. I am guarded and can only drink on the street or at home when no one is there. Unfortunately I am accompanied by my spy familiar :(

Oh not tonight, I meant this Saturday!!
Si el Sabado estas libre nos emborrachamos :D

Reactions: bad luck