S

suirepman

Mar 14, 2023
I don't think I have anything left to live for. I've suffered with gender dysphoria without any hope that transitioning could work since I've masculinized already. I will always be poor, after going to college, getting a degree, and no one hiring me. I am stuck at a dead end job with zero prospects. I have to friends/family. any reason one would have to keep living. I don't have. its a shame that it just doesn't work out for some people, but it definitely seems my time is coming up

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I'm still debating myself. i'm far away from my family, but we dont talk to each others anyway.
here i have a couple of....collegue from work with wich i do some things, some times...maybe.
My wife left me and with her all the friends we have and her family became my family , who i dont have anymore.
Stil ldebating with charcoal in the car or nitrogen...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that life really is so unnecessarily cruel, we certainly exist in such a hellish world where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.