S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
The walls are thin; I'm afraid to alert my neighbors. Or I might panic and call for help. So I plan to do it far away from civilization. But imagine in the forest puking and waking up. You try to grab your second drink but then realize an animal has eaten parts of your fingers or eyeball while you were unconscious. I guess a strong tent could keep the critters out for a while. Or maybe I'll climb these hunting stands in the night.

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it wasn't so difficult to finally leave this world, but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I was thinking of doing it inside the car in a non crowded area, pump the music up a bit, passerby's might think it was just a couple doing it when death rattle or violent puking happens.

• Wow
Reactions: hetwordtmeteveel and Csmith8827
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
The walls are thin; I'm afraid to alert my neighbors. Or I might panic and call for help. So I plan to do it far away from civilization. But imagine in the forest puking and waking up. You try to grab your second drink but then realize an animal has eaten parts of your fingers or eyeball while you were unconscious. I guess a strong tent could keep the critters out for a while. Or maybe I'll climb these hunting stands in the night.
I too think I'll be doing it in a tent, definitely afraid of the panic, I hate how long it takes to go unconscious with SN

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Doesn't it take 20 to 40 minutes? Or are there people who took longer?
I too think I'll be doing it in a tent, definitely afraid of the panic, I hate how long it takes to go unconscious with SN

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Doesn't it take 20 to 40 minutes? Or are there people who took longer?
No that's about right, some people even less. I've been told the average unconscious time with loud wolf sn was even 10 minutes. But still around 20 minutes of panic and anxiety could really suck. No way to tell what your SI will make you do. That's why I'm thinking of taking the sim card out of my phone and setting up a tent atleast a 20 minute hike from anywhere. I would hate to panic and call for help, I can only imagine the immeasurable regret if I lived.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
No that's about right, some people even less. I've been told the average unconscious time with loud wolf sn was even 10 minutes. But still around 20 minutes of panic and anxiety could really suck. No way to tell what your SI will make you do. That's why I'm thinking of taking the sim card out of my phone and setting up a tent atleast a 20 minute hike from anywhere. I would hate to panic and call for help, I can only imagine the immeasurable regret if I lived.
I guess that's what the benzos are for to calm the nerves.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Yeah that's true, do you know how you plan on timing/dosing your benzos?
I couldn't get benzos. I could steal some propranolol from a friend's medication, not really worried about panic attacks and anxiety as lately i don't get restless or shaky just tired during panic attacks.... I just have sn, domperidone, and ibuprofen. And contemplating using stat dose or 48 hour regiment.

S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
You can still call the cops & co with no sim.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Oh this is news to me, haha I would've been fine completely believing this wasn't possible untill now 😂
Guess you going into the woods would be more ideal. As even if you call the cops if you went far enough before they could get to you it won't help.