ambivalent_thespian

ambivalent_thespian

Oct 5, 2023
I've tried so hard to get better, but every time i get close i feel like it's ripped away from me. therapy is so expensive and you need a doctor's note to cover it. i always thought I'd be fine once I was away from home and could seek help, but now the idea of improvement seems like a distant dream.

Are there other options available for me? or should i just give up and end it all?

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, holdont1llmay and MatrixPrisoner
ambivalent_thespian

ambivalent_thespian

Oct 5, 2023
sell everything and start vlogging around the world
definitely something i've thought about. my career field allows for a lot of travel. maybe after university, if there is an after

Reactions: divinemistress36
exodusz1

exodusz1

Jun 16, 2024
this is very relatable especially about things being ripped away sometimes when we are so close to things getting possibly better. some of us seem to be subject to the worst timing over and over again in life as well.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and MatrixPrisoner
ambivalent_thespian

ambivalent_thespian

Oct 5, 2023
this is very relatable especially about things being ripped away sometimes when we are so close to things getting possibly better. some of us seem to be subject to the worst timing over and over again in life as well.
exactly. i had just opened up to the idea of receiving help

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Ive been in remission from suicidal thoughts/ mental illness before. It was such an amazing time….. until it came back again. Ive been on so many antidepressants and antipsychotics, the few ones that helped me only lasted for a few weeks or months.

Its fucking sucks so much when that happens. The tiny amount of joy that you manage to get your hands on… snatched from you and it gets even worse.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ambivalent_thespian

ambivalent_thespian

Oct 5, 2023
Ive been in remission from suicidal thoughts/ mental illness before. It was such an amazing time….. until it came back again. Ive been on so many antidepressants and antipsychotics, the few ones that helped me only lasted for a few weeks or months.

Its fucking sucks so much when that happens. The tiny amount of joy that you manage to get your hands on… snatched from you and it gets even worse.
it's like, you get a couple days of feeling better and then something reminds you of what happened and then you're miserable again