• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

Aug 6, 2023
I'm tired of trying, I'm being told by those around me I'm about to be an adult and I'm not pushing myself. My struggles don't matter that's the truth I'm supposed to suck it up and suddenly miraculously manage as an adult. Telling me this doesn't help me it just makes me feel shittier about myself. I'm aware of reality, if I pretend it isn't there then I won't ctb. I vent to my lover and I get the realistics spewed back at me and I know this already. I just wanted to be told it's going to be okay. I'm so tired of being ridiculed.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Welcome to adulthood.
Nobody has the answers.
You want to be lied to even though you know the truth...
Some people can do that for you but I'd be very cautious about anyone who would distort the truth to you. It can be a double edged sword.

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
I'm tired of trying, I'm being told by those around me I'm about to be an adult and I'm not pushing myself. My struggles don't matter that's the truth I'm supposed to suck it up and suddenly miraculously manage as an adult. Telling me this doesn't help me it just makes me feel shittier about myself. I'm aware of reality, if I pretend it isn't there then I won't ctb. I vent to my lover and I get the realistics spewed back at me and I know this already. I just wanted to be told it's going to be okay. I'm so tired of being ridiculed.
It sounds like you're feeling really overwhelmed and unheard right now, and I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Transitioning to adulthood is challenging, and it's made even more difficult when the support we hope for isn't there in the ways we need it. It's completely valid to feel tired and frustrated when your efforts aren't being recognized and when you're being met with realism instead of empathy during moments of vulnerability.

Your struggles absolutely matter, and it's okay to want reassurance and to hear that things will be okay. Sometimes, we know the reality of our situations but need emotional support and understanding more than practical advice. It's important to have a space where your feelings are validated and where you can express yourself without judgment.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Welcome to adulthood.
Nobody has the answers.
You want to be lied to even though you know the truth...
Some people can do that for you but I'd be very cautious about anyone who would distort the truth to you. It can be a double edged sword.
For real thought adulthood greets you in such an unexpected way. Mine came at around 25 last year and it was a total slap to the face that I don't think I will be able to recover from

eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

Aug 6, 2023
For real thought adulthood greets you in such an unexpected way. Mine came at around 25 last year and it was a total slap to the face that I don't think I will be able to recover from
I'm sorry to hear it hit you like that, I'm 19 now and I'm considering CTB before I turn 20, I planned to before turning 18 but I guess I talked myself out of it, I can't be what people want me to be and that's just not how life works I suppose!

Reactions: seekingrelease22