• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro-life people who insist otherwise really are irritating to me, I cannot stand how they force their delusions onto others, it repulses me how they act like wanting to die is always an illness when in reality existence itself is the problem. Sorry but wishing for death is not some kind of illness rather it's all that makes sense to me, under no circumstances could I ever wish to wish to decay from age in this hellish existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

Actually it's insane when people force the idea that wanting to die is an "illness" as existence is just so cruel and futile, I find it such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all. In my case wanting to die is certainly just having awareness of how existence truly is undesirable, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, only the eternity of non-existence is appealing to me.

Pro-lifers who act like there is something wrong with you if you'd permanently prefer to avoid all meaningless and unnecessary suffering truly do disgust me, for me suicide is very rational. In my case I see suicide as rational as it's suffering prevention and the way to find peace from the torturous burden of existing as a human, human existence is an abomination, only those who die are fortunate to me.

Last edited:
B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
I agree with you only because Ive been severely harmed by psychiatric poisons.

They made me a shell of who I was so now I understand suffering and suicide.

In fact, a friend of mine hanged himself a week ago due to psychiatric drug damage. He was also somewhat active on this forum.

Life in itself is pointless especially when the medical profession creates diseases that considerably lower quality of life and corner people to suicide.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
After what I went through, "mental illness" being thrown around offended me quite often. I am kinda ok with people being ignorant now tho regardless, we all are to a certain degree in general.

But, I can't really forgive that they might push some people to get hurt and they will never have any guilt about it.

K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
They don't understand us and we don't understand them