Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I've been feeling extremely disconnected from myself for a while now. My derealization and depersonalization doesn't seem to go away at this point. No matter what I do I feel the same. I've lost the sense of myself. I don't know who I am anymore. I'm not interested in anything and I don't have any motivation to do anything since everything feels the same.
My memory seems to be getting worse but even if I remember something/see an old video of myself - it doesn't feel like me. Nothing feels like me.
I don't even know what to say in conversations. I don't know how to behave anymore.
I also care less about people in my life and have no desire to make new friends in the new city I've been living

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Know what you mean. Eventually, you will get used to this new persona, you might even discover some new interests and it'll feel somewhat "real" but most likely it'll never be again what it once was. For instance, one of my greatest strenghts used to be my extremely detailed and vivid memory. The past never really was the past. For a long time I'd dwell on those memories. Now though it's like they're memories of the memories. There's no feeling there anymore. As if it had been some movie. Time also feels very different from what it used to.