• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror anymore. I have photos I took about a year ago and now when I look at myself in the mirror wearing the same clothes it's like I'm a shell of a human. I've lost 30 pounds since then from an eating disorder. My body and face are thinner. My eyes are sunk in and have no light. I don't even know who I am anymore.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're going through that. Body image is such a difficult thing to struggle with, especially after feeling the effects of an eating disorder. I've gained & lost so much weight from my own that at certain points, I feel unrecognisable to myself too, and it is such a horrible feeling. There's no easy way to process those kinds of feelings, I just hope that with time it'll become easier, if it's possible for you. Hugs :heart::hug:

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror anymore. I have photos I took about a year ago and now when I look at myself in the mirror wearing the same clothes it's like I'm a shell of a human. I've lost 30 pounds since then from an eating disorder. My body and face are thinner. My eyes are sunk in and have no light. I don't even know who I am anymore.
The body you inhabit does not belong to you. It's just a collection of the food you've consumed up to this point and it all gets returned to the original owner when life leaves.

I am not this body, I am not even this mind.

Existence is a strange phenomenon, possessing a mind that can never fully understand this experience is sad. But it also makes everything beautiful.

My guru teaches that there is no such thing as "ugly", everything is beautiful in some way because it was a part of this reality. While you may not recognize yourself now, you are allowed to evolve, transform, grow, or shrink into whatever person you want to be.

Every morning we are faced with the decision of who we want to be that day.

We wish you well on your journey. Big hugs.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
The body you inhabit does not belong to you. It's just a collection of the food you've consumed up to this point and it all gets returned to the original owner when life leaves.

I am not this body, I am not even this mind.

Existence is a strange phenomenon, possessing a mind that can never fully understand this experience is sad. But it also makes everything beautiful.

My guru teaches that there is no such thing as "ugly", everything is beautiful in some way because it was a part of this reality. While you may not recognize yourself now, you are allowed to evolve, transform, grow, or shrink into whatever person you want to be.

Every morning we are faced with the decision of who we want to be that day.

We wish you well on your journey. Big hugs.
This is new enlightenment to me. I keep getting more and more vibes like this every waking day

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic_traveler