• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I think its our obligation to make sure our kids are not slaves to the system.

Raise then to get top paying jobs and status. Encouraging them to learn and lead.

A depressed lazy parent is not the best to bring a child into this world I think. It just continues the cycle.
Even those with high paying top status jobs they are still cogs in the machine. There are also only so many of those job positions out there so even if all parents did their best to raise their children to have them get those jobs, only a small fraction of them will. Most of those who are able to acquire those positions are usually those from well-off families that have the connections needed in order to get them those jobs. For most of people, getting those positions is one long uphill battle that will likely not lead to anything.

The only way to not be a slave to the system is by rebelling against it in its entirety, which is hard to do, especially for your average person.
I

I totally agree with you and what's happening regarding anti abortion laws is absolutely horrendous. But this situation isn't what the OP is talking about regarding being forced to have children, they are more talking about not wanting to create more "wage slaves".
To add onto this, those anti-abortion laws mainly impact those who are AFAB and who are American. If I remember correctly, the OP is AMAB, so they aren't going to have much of an impact on him.

Reactions: sserafim