Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
My mom and I got into another fight. Its always about something stupid too. I was telling her about how ss was down and what they code was saying. I said "it when from 523 up to 521" so ofc she had to protest. She said that it went down so I told her the order the order the codes went and she still said it was going down. So I get frustrated bc she isn't understanding and I started to raise my voice. She does the same son I started to tell and she did too. Finally she tries to end it. So I told her that not every argument ends with "ok." She says "why does it have to be an argument?" Everytime I raise my voice at her she calls it an argument. I hope shes happy that this is our last conversation.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and SSamGarrison
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
She knows you're on this site?

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Maybe she being stressed too much on that day...dont worry its not all your fault too here...

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
How long has she known? And what does think about it? How does she feel about your suicidality?
She never looked it up. She doesn't know what its is so she isn't worried. She still thinks I am "fixed" and shes known for 2 days

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner