• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihugcactuses

ihugcactuses

junkie
Jul 16, 2023
So i have a few methods to choose from but even after doing research i'm still not sure which one would be most quick and reliable because all methods have their flaws .

1 . Firearm/gun - My mom hides her gun in my closet under some clothes and i've never don't anything to test her loyalty so she won't suspect anything. but my only problem is i was doing some firearm ctb research and apparently you can shoot your self in the head and still live with loads of brain damage I'm sure .

2. Hanging - i did a test run on partial hanging about 3 days back not really any pain just uncomfortable and a lot of pressure
but i have a sturdy place to hang from . i don't however have a rope . i feel like if i buy a rope it looks..ctb-y so when i did that test run i used the string from my robe . again my problem with this method is you gotta get the rope placement on your neck correct or you'll just crush your windpipe and suffocate.

3. Overdose. - bottom of the list because it's a bottom of the barrel method but it's all i got rn . i got prescribed 200mg seroquel a little while ago and the pills always make me super loopy i can barely stand or walk straight when they kick in . even fainted once while standing after taking them . so i felt like that might be a good sign right ? i'll just go to sleep and not wake up (i hope) so i could take about 800mg - 900mg of these pills and lay down and hope for the best

TorturedSoul999

TorturedSoul999

Aug 11, 2023
Partial sounds hard. It's something I'd consider if there was no pain and it went fast but my preferred method of choice is SN. There is a way to obtain it. But I worry that using it without anti-emetics will cause it to fail

Upvote 0
U

USER80709

Apr 30, 2023
The first is the best.

Reactions: tora, lostmeaning, ihugcactuses and 1 other person
Upvote 0
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Method one makes perfect sense. Make method two complete suspension and it'll make equal sense (partial is risky). Just discard the third. Whatever you choose, make sure you do your research thoroughly.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and ihugcactuses
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
In this thread you can find an overview of common methods. The download links are not working at the moment because anonfiles has server problems. Just keep trying.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: ihugcactuses and Meditation guide
Upvote 0
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I almost went with a shotgun. I got cold feet at the last minute. I am now going with nitrogen asphyxiation. While there is a risk of surviving with a firearm, it is pretty much seen as foolproof method, if you do it properly. That means knowing where to shoot, using the right type of gun/ bullets, and not flinching or letting the recoil move your hand. Best of luck,

Upvote 0
TorturedSoul999

TorturedSoul999

Aug 11, 2023
I almost went with a shotgun. I got cold feet at the last minute. I am now going with nitrogen asphyxiation. While there is a risk of surviving with a firearm, it is pretty much seen as foolproof method, if you do it properly. That means knowing where to shoot, using the right type of gun/ bullets, and not flinching or letting the recoil move your hand. Best of luck,
A shotgun seems like a great way to do it as long as you get it the positioning right. Nitrogen Asphyxiation… I wish it were simpler. Although it costs $500-$800 to set up… I would do it in a heartbeat if I could figure out how to do it.

Reactions: tora
Upvote 0
F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
Overdose doesn't sound good. Most people are prescribed that pill in those ranges so it's not going to kill you.

Reactions: 777cave
Upvote 0
ctemourge

ctemourge

eternal slumber
Aug 14, 2023
hi im also on 200mgs of seroquel and ive been thinking ab the same thing. do you think if we've been on such a high dose for a while that itll be harder to do?
i hope you find some peace regardless you deserve to be happy.

Upvote 0
ihugcactuses

ihugcactuses

junkie
Jul 16, 2023
well thats a lot of pressure haha
hi im also on 200mgs of seroquel and ive been thinking ab the same thing. do you think if we've been on such a high dose for a while that itll be harder to do?
i hope you find some peace regardless you deserve to be happy.
you can definitely build up a tolerance to seroquel, it used to knock me out like a light but then it wasn't as strong. but again it seems to be a very risky method you should definitely do research before trying anything . i hope you find your peace and happiness as well <3

Last edited:
Reactions: ctemourge
Upvote 0
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
well thats a lot of pressure haha
I'm really sorry if I put you off in any way. I wasn't trying to scare you off from this method or anything, I was just trying to be informative. In my opinion, firearms are one of the best ways to ctb- relatively quick, painless, and infallible. I wish you all the best,

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
A firearm can be a good method, as long as it's not a .22 cal or something small like that. A shotgun blast into the mouth that takes out the brain stem is about as close to a 100% method as you're ever going to find. I'd forget about the OD method. Any method should be researched to death (no pun intended) so that potential mistakes can be mitigated.

Reactions: tora
Upvote 0
Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
Finding methods can be hard. For me basically everything is either too unreliable, illegal or expansive to do so I've just been lurking until something comes up or I gain the courage to just jump in front of a train or something. For me an OD looks the best I guess.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
To me CTB with a gun is too cruel, hanging wouldn't be my first choice either but if it was hanging then only full suspension because this is the only way that there is no way out once hanging. From your suggested methods I would choose the OD but only researched ODs from the PPeH, if I can get hands on the required ingredients.

Upvote 0
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Using a firearm is the best way. These survival stories are always due to the person aiming outside of their mouth, usually under the chin or on the temple. If you put the barrel inside the mouth and aim at the brainstem, it is 100% lethal.

With partial, it sounds like you've already experimented and have found out that it is a process of trial and error to find & restrict the correct artery in your neck. Plus you have to think about SI (survival instinct) kicking in. It can be very overpowering, and a lot of people underestimate it. The only benefit to this vs a firearm is if you want a loved one to find your body more intact than with a gunshot suicide, and they likely won't have too much to clean up.

Overdose with Seroquel in the amounts you stated is not sufficient, and in general not a good idea. People are prescribed doses of 800mg a day, and there is a report of someone surviving an overdose of 30,000mg. It's just too inconsistent.

Reactions: ihugcactuses and bluebus
Upvote 0
ihugcactuses

ihugcactuses

junkie
Jul 16, 2023
I'm really sorry if I put you off in any way. I wasn't trying to scare you off from this method or anything, I was just trying to be informative. In my opinion, firearms are one of the best ways to ctb- relatively quick, painless, and infallible. I wish you all the best,
no worries ! your comment was way more helpful than you think i was already thinking about getting cold feet myself and the placement thing was kinda terrifying as well you did no harm at all

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
Upvote 0