• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
Its just as the title says, im not scared of hanging myself i just need a place. if im honest im going to have to go for full suspension cause i cant risk backing out last second and someone finding out, this may very well be my last chance before im locked up in a psych ward for good. I'm monitored by my parents because of my previous suicide attempts and there is no place i can hang myself in my house without being seen. Outside there are no trees that i can do it on and i cant drive away to some secluded place without my parents calling the police on me.

if i can find a good place ill probably ctb in the next two weeks or so, but im just really stuck on where to do it. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, i just really dont want to fuck this up.

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36, Praestat_Mori and ABSOLUTION
T

taiberjames

Jun 9, 2023
I got simillar problem..
Only have some parks around me and the trees aren't hangable..

I keep on looking around with Google maps on satellite mode in willing to find the green areas that aren't public

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36, Praestat_Mori and ABSOLUTION
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
If you are monitored it's very hard to hang yourself. If you have access to roofs you can try drop hanging there. I hear that you can decapitate yourself with drop hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you are trapped in such an awful situation. It's so incredibly inhumane how suicidal people who have only the desire to leave this world peacefully are being treated in such a terrible way.

It's really hard to find a way out of this. I hope you find peace!

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Well full suspension is a wise choice for starters. But if you can't find a perfect place and don't have a decent ligature, then I wouldn't risk it right now.