C

cherrydrop

Dec 9, 2022
I honestly can't do much longer of this. It's been years and it's gotten to a point where I am so so desperate to ctb. I've been searching and I just can't find anywhere to get SN from, except for websites that require proof of a business. I can't risk buying something and police coming to my door because that will just make everything so much worse. I don't think I'm going to be able to do another week of this and I feel like I'm going to have to resort to a painful method that I really didn't want to do. Ending up braindead in hospital would be my absolute worst nightmare but I can't find SN and I have no other ways to getting it so this is the best I can do.

Reactions: nibbleone and hodbu
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Get your post count up and then you're welcome to dm me.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Maybe you can use mail forwarding from another country in Europe which has SN available. It has worked well for me.

Reactions: cherrydrop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly so awful how the society that we exist in does everything to make suicide as difficult as possible for us, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave this cruel world. It also terrifies me the thought of failing an attempt and ending up with damage, that really does sound beyond hellish so I hope that you manage to find the freedom from your suffering that you so desperately wish for.

Reactions: hodbu
C

cherrydrop

Dec 9, 2022
It's certainly so awful how the society that we exist in does everything to make suicide as difficult as possible for us, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave this cruel world. It also terrifies me the thought of failing an attempt and ending up with damage, that really does sound beyond hellish so I hope that you manage to find the freedom from your suffering that you so desperately wish for.
Thank you so much. I hope you can find peace too <3 It's so evil how we are forced to stay against our own will

Reactions: bamboozled_the_grea
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Come to Europe, we have some here.

Reactions: Hardtime