RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
I was really suicidal for about 3 years, 3 years of just nonstop depression, self hatred and harm . 2 months ago I attempted suicide, I failed(obvs)

Ever since then, I've been taking anti depressants. I think these pills changed me because the thought of me killing myself is there but it's super unattractive to me. But then again, my life is still complete shit.

Basically, I dont wanna kill myself, but then again , I dont wanna live

Anyone else feel the same ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and 4 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I was really suicidal for about 3 years, 3 years of just nonstop depression, self hatred and harm . 2 months ago I attempted suicide, I failed(obvs)

Ever since then, I've been taking anti depressants. I think these pills changed me because the thought of me killing myself is there but it's super unattractive to me. But then again, my life is still complete shit.

i have treatment resistant depression. drugs do not work.

Reactions: lv-gras, RM5998, RevolutionaryRed and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018

Yes the meds I take take the drive to kill myself away. I still want to die that will always be there.

Reactions: lv-gras, RM5998, Iwant2sleepforever and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Same here :/ they are wanting me to try ECT idk about it though...

I have gotten ECT. you may pm me if you like to chat about it.

Reactions: PatKat
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

My experience with pills, they didn't clear the fog, they increased it. They didn't give me the answers I was looking for, they made me stop caring about the questions. It makes you feel empty inside. It was like i was just wandering around waiting to die away, void of any stimulation.

Sometimes that void is better then what you're dealing with, having full consciousness...but I didn't like it at all. Made me feel less human.

Reactions: lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever, RevolutionaryRed and 1 other person
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Ive been on a cocktail of stuff since I was 12. Most of them are designed to make the waves smaller, and keep a median. Your base thoughts will remain, but it'll be so numb, it won't matter.
Or like zoloft did to me, and put me into autopilot for hours or days at a time.

Reactions: lv-gras, betteroffdead, Ben and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Ive been on a cocktail of stuff since I was 12. Most of them are designed to make the waves smaller, and keep a median. Your base thoughts will remain, but it'll be so numb, it won't matter.
Or like zoloft did to me, and put me into autopilot for hours or days at a time.

topamax , depakote, every ssri maoi got ect and my functional memory went bye bye

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
topamax , depakote, every ssri maoi got ect and my functional memory went bye bye

Yup, a seperate doctor asked me if I knew what early onset alzheimers was, and if I was aware I have several symptoms. Thankfully they've abated quite a bit since I began taking experimental supplements for exercise.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Yup, a seperate doctor asked me if I knew what early onset alzheimers was, and if I was aware I have several symptoms. Thankfully they've abated quite a bit since I began taking experimental supplements for exercise.
experimental supplements for exercise??

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
experimental supplements for exercise??

The link between brain health, and muscle health is proven. Ive taken SARMS, and gained both mental and physical strength. My brain is nearly back to where I was pre ativan suicide and all the ssris

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals
RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
My experience with pills, they didn't clear the fog, they increased it. They didn't give me the answers I was looking for, they made me stop caring about the questions. It makes you feel empty inside. It was like i was just wandering around waiting to die away, void of any stimulation.

Sometimes that void is better then what you're dealing with, having full consciousness...but I didn't like it at all. Made me feel less human.
This is exactly how I feel.

Like idek what to do . I'm just so confused

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
The link between brain health, and muscle health is proven. Ive taken SARMS, and gained both mental and physical strength. My brain is nearly back to where I was pre ativan suicide and all the ssris
no shit.......

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
What is that? Have never heard of muscle health and brain health. Heard of connection between gut and brain health

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
What is that? Have never heard of muscle health and brain health. Heard of connection between gut and brain health

The muscle connection is based on dopamine, the digestion one on serotonin.

NOTE: Cardio produces increased serotonin when done to the point of exhaustion, and dopamine when done in moderate amounts.

Reactions: Smilla