Torrinedw

Torrinedw

Jun 1, 2023
For the past week, i tried to pretend that my life is okay. but its not. last week i found out that my (now ex?) bf is cheating on me. i dont know if that counts as cheating, but he was flirting with multiple girls behind my back. a friend of mine also happened to be a friend of one of the girls that my bf was flirting with (oh i hope this makes sense), so he told me, but i kept quiet, because the last thing i wanted was to break up with my bf. (my bf was also gaslighting me but i just kept quiet, because i didnt want to fight). I have a lot of problems and the past week was a nightmare, so i didnt have an energy to do something. That changed yesterday. (im gonna put some sentences on separate lines so its less chaotic)
He was ignoring me all day, so I got mad and said- "you know that i know about everything that happens behind my back, right?"
and, even though i didnt say anything about him flirting with anyone, he instantly got mad and went- "what do you mean, dont you trust me? or are you trying to gaslight me? dont be so mean!" this really caught me off guard, because i thought he would just defend himself and say that he didnt do anything and theres nothing to worry about. so we argued like this for a while and then he asked for proof, so i sent him proof, because if i had none, i wouldnt even talk to him like that.
After the first screenshot, he was like- "so what? am i not allowed to talk to a girl?" even though it was obviously not just "normal talking", and to the second proof he responded with "xd".
so i said- "what is gonna be now, what do you want?"
and he said- "what do you mean by what do i want?"
and i explained- "well, what is gonna happen to us?"
then we just stop texting eachother- because it was nighttime and i wanted to sleep, and this morning my friend (the one that told me about my bf cheating) sent me screenshots, because somehow my (ex?) bf found him on instagram and argued with him all night, (so my mood just dropped right at the beginning of a new day). but the problem is the fact that i dont know whats gonna happen to my relationship with my bf, because now i clearly see that he was just using me and i already saw him flirting with some girls today, so i guess its over?
Now i dont have any energy to do anything, because i cant pretend that my life is okay like i did for the past week, because i dont have much motivation to go on and even though a friend of mine tried to help me with the situation yesterday, I just cant tell her everything, for example the fact that he actually lied about his age.. yeah.. and i need some motivation but i dont know where to find it.. at home im not good enough for my parents, but thats a whole new chapter, now my online life is ruined aswell because wherever i go, i see my (ex?) bf..
thanks to everyone who read this til the end, please tell me what do you think <3

• Hugs
Reactions: bloodblacknothing and pole
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
This situation is irrecoverable, if he did to you this means that you no longer have value for him. The painless solution is to let it go.

Reactions: bloodblacknothing
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Havin people like him is toxic for your life, if I were you, I'd sever connections to this person if it is possible. Considering that you say '' now my online life is ruined aswell '' you may leave the community or communities that you associate him with.
Ending relationships isn't always easy for us fragile people, it'd be for the best if you could cope without such person in your life.

Reactions: bloodblacknothing