• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I've started to feel feelings for someone who is a pro-lifer (oh dear God). They don't know that I'm suicidal but I want to be closer with them. What do I do? Staying in this "limbo", shall we say, only makes me want to kill myself more. I need to be certain with what I'm doing before I actually go through with my plan.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I mean, staying with a pro-lifer may or may not suck for beings like us. And if you are indeed feeling something toward that pro-lifer, then why don't you give it a chance first? Perhaps the answer will come to you then.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
My only advice for you Rocky is to base your decision on reality. I learnt this lesson the hard way. A pro-lifer is going to have expectations for you. If you are unable to fulfill those expectations, things are likely to end badly. So be careful, take a step back, and evaluate all options with an objective mind.

T

Tiburcio

You both will get tired of each other fast. Trust me, I'm talking from experience. You are too different from them, they will leave you for being negative and you will be sick of their toxicity and their absolute lack of support. It's a destructive relationship.