I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
The thing I am sad about...if I could fix it just fix this 1 thing I'd be happy and not want to die. But I'm not sure if I can and every time I think about it I get so sad. I need this to change. I can't live like this anymore. I'm all alone pretty much and I can't take anymore of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I mean what's the one thing? I don't think anyone knows you here irl so it's probably okay to share....though if you don't want to don't ofcourse.
I mean what's the one thing? I don't think anyone knows you here irl so it's probably okay to share....though if you don't want to don't ofcourse.
Oh nvm I'm dumb I misread I see the thing now 💀
Honestly I'm jot all alone but I feel all alone even when I'm with others so I kind of relate....honestly just distract yourself...play video games, watch anime, just try not to think about it. Get online friends.

Or try to just be happy alone....though that's harder then it sounds

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022

Oh nvm I'm dumb I misread I see the thing now 💀
Honestly I'm jot all alone but I feel all alone even when I'm with others so I kind of relate....honestly just distract yourself...play video games, watch anime, just try not to think about it. Get online friends.

Or try to just be happy alone....though that's harder then it sounds
No you are not dumb. I never said the thing here that I am sad about. Just that I want it to change and that it makes me feel alone. I never said what it was. It's just to hard to talk about

Reactions: MiMif
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
If there are any steps you can get in order to work towards changing it that could help a lot. Even just a little progress towards it every day or week. Even if you feel like you'll never be able to do it it's worth a shot, especially if it'll make you happy.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
You don't have to talk about it or specify it if it's too hard but maybe we could help if we get more details? If it's just this one thing that makes you wanna CBT and keeping your from living a happier life then I think it's worth it to try and work on it, depending on what it is exactly. Sending you hugs, I know what it's like to feel alone in your struggles

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
You don't have to talk about it or specify it if it's too hard but maybe we could help if we get more details? If it's just this one thing that makes you wanna CBT and keeping your from living a happier life then I think it's worth it to try and work on it, depending on what it is exactly. Sending you hugs, I know what it's like to feel alone in your struggles
Nothing will help. I've tried everything

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Nothing will help. I've tried everything
How are you 100% sure though? What if by pure coincidence I was in the same situation as you without either of us knowing?

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
How are you 100% sure though? What if by pure coincidence I was in the same situation as you without either of us knowing?
I just hate my life. I'm not close to family at all I actually feel more alone when I am around some people. A lot of it is from My PTSD and my siblings teased me a bit when I had it and just weren't that nice. And I just feel all alone and people don't understand they think like oh I can just change and start liking being around my siblings and just pick to be happy and just pick good thoughts and feelings. I can't I'm stuck but no one knows or understands