• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

erevis

Jan 16, 2020
I'm sure that I wanna ctb very soon, but I can't decide what method would fit my needs the best. I don't have a lot time because I'm living with 14 other people and there are supervisors that are randomly checking my room and what I'm doing.
- hanging, not enough time, high chance of being vegetable when found
- bleeding out - not enough time, low chance of success
- suicide by train or cop - no for obvious reasons
- using sn or other poisons, impossible because every letter or package I recieve is checked
-firearms: impossible to get a gun in my country without permission

I find that shallow water blackout interesting but I read that It's almost impossible to perform.

Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klee_
Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
Maybe dehydration if they don't control how much do you drink/eat? Not sure whether it's easy method.

Reactions: Mizzmini45 and Klee_
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
According your post.........you have not any chance.

Cop method is totally unkown to me, but I can figure it out....

Maybe, jumping; an old fashion method.............but if there are supervisors around you, it would be difficult too.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I'm torn myself. I have a gun which should be good. Oddly enough I haven't been eating for the past week. Was rushed to Er for severe dehydration only because doc forced it. But no one thought to ask questions that would put me on a psych hold. I thought about night night but I'm having the worst time finding the sweet spot.

Reactions: Mooshi
E

erevis

Jan 16, 2020
Maybe dehydration if they don't control how much do you drink/eat? Not sure whether it's easy method.
We are eating all meals together and we need to at least drink one cup of water and eat one bun at breakfast one full meal at lunch and 2 pieces of bread at dinner.
So sadly this isn't possible.
The place where I'm forced to live is literally in the middle of a forest, but we have a lake nearby and when I can get out to smoke a cigarette I should at least have 3 to 5 minutes to drown my self. But I cannot carry a backpack full of stones with me, so I'm interested in the shallow water blackout but idk if it's safe enough.

Last edited:
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Umm sorry but I don't see any possible way. It seems as if all options are cancelled out

M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sure that I wanna ctb very soon, but I can't decide what method would fit my needs the best. I don't have a lot time because I'm living with 14 other people and there are supervisors that are randomly checking my room and what I'm doing.
- hanging, not enough time, high chance of being vegetable when found
- bleeding out - not enough time, low chance of success
- suicide by train or cop - no for obvious reasons
- using sn or other poisons, impossible because every letter or package I recieve is checked
-firearms: impossible to get a gun in my country without permission

I find that shallow water blackout interesting but I read that It's almost impossible to perform.

Thanks for your advice.
if you want to die, get a rope and go outside to a remote place, tie to a tree branch and do it.
From what you mentioned this is a viable option

M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
What kind of ropes can I use for this?
please check out what I've gathered so far:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/short-drop-hanging-what-rope-type-and-knot.29827/

There is also a large thread about hanging but it mostly refers to partial hanging at home